News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

$txt['gpbp_show'] = 'Ïîêàçàòü ñîîáùåíèå.';
$txt['gpbp_member_hide_action'] = 'Ïîñòû ñ îöåíêàìè: ÷òî äåëàòü ñ ñîîáùåíèÿìè, îöåíêà êîòîðûõ <strong>%s</strong> èëè ìåíüøå?';
$txt['gpbp_top_voters'] = 'Ïåðâàÿ äåñÿòêà ïðîãîëîñîâàâøèõ';
$txt['gpbp_most_respected'] = 'Äåñÿòêà íàèáîëåå óâàæàåìûõ ïîëüçîâàòåëåé';
$txt['gpbp_show_voters'] = 'Ïîêàçàòü ïðîãîëîñîâàâøèõ';
$txt['gpbp_voters_list'] = 'Ñïèñîê ãîëîñîâàâøèõ:';
$txt['gpbp_no_voters'] = 'Íåò ãîëîñîâ.';
$txt['gpbp_hide_again'] = 'Êëèêíèòå äëÿ ïîâòîðíîãî <strong>ñêðûòèÿ</strong> ýòîãî ñîîáùåíèÿ.';
$txt['gpbp_motw'] = 'Ëó÷øèå ñîîáùåíèÿ íåäåëè';
// The following strings are meant to be used in "Respect was/was not updated" below.
$txt['gpbp_was'] = 'áûëî';
$txt['gpbp_was_not'] = 'íå áûëî';
// Moderation log
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_deleted_votes'] = 'Óäàëåíî îöåíîê: {amount}. Çíà÷åíèå ïàðàìåòðà "Óâàæåíèå" <strong>{respect}</strong> îáíîâëåíî.';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_reversed_votes'] = 'Îòìåíåíî îöåíîê: {amount}. Çíà÷åíèå ïàðàìåòðà "Óâàæåíèå" <strong>{respect}</strong> îáíîâëåíî.';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_score_updated'] = 'Äëÿ ñîîáùåíèÿ #{msg} ðåçóëüòàò áûë èçìåíåí íà {score}';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_respect_updated'] = '"Óâàæåíèå" ïîëüçîâàòåëÿ {membername} áûëî èçìåíåíî íà {respect}';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_clean_orphaned'] = '"Âèñÿ÷èå" ãîëîñà óäàëåíû ({orphaned}).';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_basic_settings'] = 'Áàçîâûå íàñòðîéêè îáíîâëåíû.';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_boards'] = 'Ñïèñîê ðàçäåëîâ îáíîâë¸í.';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_advanced_settings'] = 'Ðàñøèðåííûå íàñòðîéêè îáíîâëåíû.';
$txt['modlog_ac_gpbp_totals'] = 'Îáùèé ñ÷¸ò îöåíîê è "Óâàæåíèå" áûëè ïåðåñ÷èòàíû.';

It's not russian too. I've send you two separate files (russian.xml and russian-utf8.xml), why do you merge them into one?

OutofOrder

Because I am incompetent.
Anyway the installer has been fixed for the last time, now it's using the original cyrillic-encoded xml file for the Russian language strings. ("Russian UTF-8" is already in a UTF-8-encoded xml file). :)

Bugo

tartenpoint

:o :o
Can somebody help me please??

When I click on "good post" or "bad post" in a post, nothing happends!

When I click with the right mouse button and "open in a new window" I have this error code??
Unknown column 'log_time' in 'field list'Fichier: /mounted-storage/home23b/sub003/sc27620-FXZT/www/Sources/GoodPostBadPost.phpLigne: 181
Where does this issue come from??
I'd really like to have this mod on my website!!
Thank you for your answers.

Kind regards
Tartenpoint

parvaz

This is an awesome mod. Me and my members love it.
It would look wonderful if the mod could get integrated in a portalsystem.
I know nothing about PHP, that's why i ask you guys:

Could someone write a php code for a portal block so that the current "messages of the week" (which now could be shown in info center of the forum by default) can be viewed in the portal?

I'll appreciate any help and support.
Thank you for this nice mod

tartenpoint

Quote from: tartenpoint on December 13, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
When I click with the right mouse button and "open in a new window" I have this error code??
Unknown column 'log_time' in 'field list'Fichier: /mounted-storage/home23b/sub003/sc27620-FXZT/www/Sources/GoodPostBadPost.phpLigne: 181

And with IE I have this message error :

Ligne : 28
Caractère : 2
Code : 0
URI : http://www.boudu.org/Themes/default/scripts/gpbp.js?2_0_2

What's wrong with my gpbp mod installation??

Thank you

OutofOrder

tartenpoint, I have already replied to your question a week ago...
Quote from: OutofOrder on December 13, 2010, 02:10:41 AM
I have updated the installer of GPBP v2.0.4. Please try reinstalling the mod.
Have you upgraded this mod by the way? Were you using v1 before (ever)?

OutofOrder

Quote from: parvaz on December 16, 2010, 10:33:08 AM
Could someone write a php code for a portal block so that the current "messages of the week" (which now could be shown in info center of the forum by default) can be viewed in the portal?
By portalsystem do you mean the TinyPortal mod? I don't understand your request (sounds like Makar's request which I don't understand either).

Makar

Simple Portal

and better function
which can be inserted anywhere in the template
type in Simple Ads

examp. <?php template_ad_position('in_block_sp_futer'); ?>

Sorry for my english

parvaz

Quote from: OutofOrder on December 20, 2010, 06:46:06 PM
Quote from: parvaz on December 16, 2010, 10:33:08 AM
By portalsystem do you mean the TinyPortal mod? I don't understand your request (sounds like Makar's request which I don't understand either).
Sorry that i didn't express myself clear.
Actually it could be used for any Portal. But i meant for SimplePortal.

searchgr

Is this mod compatible to smf2 rc2?

eyo

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/myname/public_html/Sources/BoardIndex.php on line 128

seemed to copy the right code. rc4 here. please help

genehtc

Hi Out of Order,

Love your mod when we had it running on rc3, but now we upgraded to RC4 and after install we log into the forum and get a database error "Unknown Tables" pointing to Goodpostbadpost.php line 370.  Only thing on line 370 is '). We tried a number of fixes we found while reading through the thread. Emulating rc3 kills other mods we have installed as they can't run under rc3. The two mods that return errors after emulating rc3 are Enhanced side menus and Quote removal tool.

Any ideas or any further info i can provide?

Thanks
Gene

willerby

OofO, great Mod, works really well on RC4 and almost exactly what I was looking for...

I'm only interested in positive ratings (more like Facebook's 'likes this' comment) so have disabled the negative ratings. Rather than present in the header of each post as +1 then a thumbsup or positive icon then an icon for the who's voted link, I'd prefer the results for each post to be shown in the bottom left of each post (just above the signature opposite the right had side moderator report icons), something like this from the facebook Like mod:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=2543;id=163427;image

ie.

17 members liked this.  Like

or

You and 17 members liked this.  Unlike

Perhaps run the list of who had voted of a hyperlink on the '17 members'. Could you help me with manual edits to display the results on the display.template.php in this way? I appreciate the Facebook mod referred to above does this but it doesn't keep everything within SMF and you can't run the stats options that you have cleverly built into this mod.

Its just a presentational thing... sorry! Great work though - love the mod and works like a dream

W
What type of washing machine is September?

An autumnatic. :)

searchgr

impreza

Mod looks good, I'll test it at home, thanks
Portal ToTemat.pl - Filmy i Artykuły

willerby

Quote from: searchgr on January 03, 2011, 12:53:14 AM
willerby, i think that you need this mod: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=710

Looks more like what I'm after but support for RC4 slow coming...

willerby

OofO, no need to respond to my earlier post, I managed to find a way with trial error to move the existing icons to where I wanted them, then amended the display.template to reflect what I was looking for by trial and error...

Great Mod

Thanks

W

searchgr

Can you please explain me the 'Messages of the week' that appear in the info center? A new week came but the messages are the same as previous week.

Advertisement: