News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maciek1994

Quote from: Jessica. on August 15, 2012, 10:56:19 PM
Quote from: maciek1994 on August 04, 2012, 10:52:25 AM
Hello,
is it possible to add the list of people who voted the post? I mean in the version for 1.1.x.

I thought there was already a list. for me, I can see a list

ex: hxxp:testinggrounds.net84.net/index.php?topic=4.0 [nonactive]
Gosh... I wrote SMF 1.1.X.

Jessica.

saw that, but for some reason I didn't process it. sorry >_>
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

sayl3r

Quote from: kak2z on August 15, 2012, 12:05:59 PM
I think the author left the SMF.
pity that the authors have good mods thrown their support
no,i want to be a list in the profile like Thank-O-Matic mod.
:|

Blackburn

Gerçek mutluluk mal ve mülke sahip olmak ile değil,akıl ve erdeme sahip olmak ile mümkündür.
Slax Tr - Slax Türkiye Topluluğu adresinden usb ile bile çalışan işletim sisteminin Türkiye sitesine ulaşabilirsin.
Özgür yaşam,özgür insan.

arminsl

Great Mod !
I want a list of voters(for each user in all user's posts) in user profile.
how?
Please help me!

Major Wood

I can't seem to disable Show Respect gathered by users. I uncheck the box, hit save and it shows up checked again. Any ideas?

I can edit out where it actually displays, but I would prefer to make it work properly.

vizzini

Has anyone successfully installed this mod on 2.0.2?

mehrtadbir

Hi
please update this mod to 2.0.2

thanks
تالار گفتگوی تخصصی متا    دفتر تلفن مشاغل   سامانه پیام کوتاه ویژه اعضای دفتر تلفن مشاغل     شبکه تجارت الکترونیک البرز

Rain Forest

I have customized this and it works now for me on 2.0.2 :)

try at: http://www.bluetender.net

PM me if you want this for 2.0.2

Sermac

Quote from: Major Wood on August 28, 2012, 10:32:19 PM
I can't seem to disable Show Respect gathered by users. I uncheck the box, hit save and it shows up checked again. Any ideas?

I can edit out where it actually displays, but I would prefer to make it work properly.

Hit the right save button! There are two of them, one for the basic setting and one for tha board setting.

diablo3x.dk

Hi there.

I recently tried to install this modification. The installation went smooth with no errors showing up. Afterwards I was able to navigate to the modfication settings and manage all of the features of the modification. However, when I tried to access the forum, I got an error with no specific details.

Sorry. Danish.

Translation:

"Server error. The website found an error trying to get http://diablo3x.dk/index.php?action=forum. It may be caused by maintenance or wrong configuration"

I have no clue where to start looking for the error. It might have something to do with some other installed modfications such as Simple Portal - not sure. I am able to view topics and the SimplePortal front site (www.diablo3x.dk).

Maybe I should add that I installed the modification (version 2.0 rc4) by emulating that version. I don't know if that is of any importance.

Below a list of other installed modifications:

Aeva Media
Archive Shouts as Posts
BoardColor
Customized Profile
Site Menu
Default Avatar
Enhanced About Page
Global Message Box By Smfsimple.com
Good Post/Bad Post Mod
Add GooglePlus to Posts
Guest Closed Topic