News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Admin "delete package" problem

Started by wladymeer, June 28, 2009, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wladymeer

Greetings - I have some issue with one mod called Locked Topic Color. I'm using SMF 2.0 RC1-1 and default theme (only visually modified).

When the topic is just locked it does change the color, however it gives me this ending (bold) Name of the Topic style="color: silver;"> - guess something went wrong? (I'm providing you with the SS)

And also because of it I've tried uninstall it and it showed some errors. I did continue with uninstall and now as a result of it I cannot delete anything from my admin panel. I can install/uninstall but cannot delete any mod.

It says:

QuoteThe following error was encountered:
Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

It's not a big pain but of course that I would like to fix those problems if possible. If not, then I would like to restore my delete function for admin CP :)

Many thanks ;)

N3RVE

Sorry but this has been posted to the wrong section, all mod related queries should be directed to the author via the support / comment thread for the mod.

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Advertisement: