News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Display Signatures Only Once Per Page

Started by H, July 09, 2009, 05:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam666

Thanks for reviving this thread. Great mod, should be part of the default install  :)

FrizzleFried

Can someone update this mod to work with 2.1.1 by chance?  I did just attempt an install and there is a single edit with an issue (but that doesn't mean it will work).

This mod really makes a difference in forums with ... creative users signatures. 

:D

FrizzleFried

FrizzleFried

Nevermind.  I've figured out the very tiny edit to get this to work with 2.1.x.  I see no license.  What are the rules for releasing a 2.1.x tweaked version?  I ask ZERO credit but would like to make it available for those who know nothing about editing code, etc.

EDIT: And the author hasn't posted in about 10 years...

von Corax

Quote from: FrizzleFried on March 31, 2022, 11:57:12 AMNevermind.  I've figured out the very tiny edit to get this to work with 2.1.x.  I see no license.  What are the rules for releasing a 2.1.x tweaked version?  I ask ZERO credit but would like to make it available for those who know nothing about editing code, etc.

EDIT: And the author hasn't posted in about 10 years...

I would very much like to see an upgrade to this mod to work with 2.1.x.

Marina3

Quote from: FrizzleFried on March 31, 2022, 11:57:12 AMNevermind.  I've figured out the very tiny edit to get this to work with 2.1.x.  I see no license.  What are the rules for releasing a 2.1.x tweaked version?  I ask ZERO credit but would like to make it available for those who know nothing about editing code, etc.

What kind of file manual editing do you need to do to make this mod work with SMF 2.1.4?
Please share!

Advertisement: