[Request] MOD to change Username to image :)

Started by Didds, July 19, 2009, 12:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Didds

[/center]

Didds

Yeah, so I'm using SMF 2.0 RC1.... and I don't see an option to install a smiley..... any help? :(
[/center]

kat

Quote from: Didds on July 21, 2009, 06:42:53 PM
Ohhh I use SMF 2.0 RC1.....I don't see Add Smiley.... :( Is this SMF 1 only? :(

There must be!

I'll check-out the doc site and see if I can find it.

Quote from: t2noob on July 21, 2009, 06:45:02 PMI want it to change the Title to a picture. How can you say that using censored words would work ?

Quote from: Kat on July 21, 2009, 06:35:22 PM

That only replaces the name in posts, not in titles and stuff.

kat

<------------------- You want a pic in there?

Surely, that's what an avatar is?

Didds

He want's what I want. Where your name appears as an image. There is a code for it on SMF for Free, but I want one for SMF 2.0 RC1 :(
[/center]

t2noob

didds can you point me towards the direction of that code please?

Didds

Sorry, I can't find it :( But if you search the SMFforFree site you will find it ;)
[/center]

kat

Sorry, Didds. I thought you just meant in posts.

Didds

:( That is a very good idea though :P Maybe, there is some way to do it, by using the usernames that are reserved feature?
[/center]

kat

Personally, I don't really see the point, as there's an avatar there, anyway.

Maybe Nas'll come back and figure something, ay?

Didds

Hopefully :( I had colourful names on an SMFforFREE forum, and it really helps make the forum look more colourful :)
[/center]

kat

Not sure this is what you mean...

But, if you go to Admin>membergroups and click on a group, you'll see "Color in online list:". Change the Hex value, for that, and each membergroup will have the colour you set, there.

Didds

Noo I wanted images like these (I made these for the other forum)

[/center]

kat

I think the hassle might be that the name, above the avatar, is a clickable link to your profile.

I guess a bit of coding could sort that, though.

Let's wait and see what Nas says.

He's done some damned good mods, has Nas.

I guess another problem would be that new members wouldn't have an image, so no image would be shown.

Unless you have a default image, to start with.

Didds

Well what I was thinking is that I have to manually put the image there for anyone that wants it, with a shop mod. So if someone buys it, I make them the image. And if someone doesn't buy it, their normal name is shown. :D
[/center]

kat

Didds

[/center]

t2noob

Yeah Kat Next time read the Post and Understand it before you give an answer. You had me and Didds very excited. I mean If you would have read the post you would have seen that he wanted an image in the Title to replace their username.

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

kat

t2noob obviously read a totally different post, to me, gb...

Advertisement: