News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharks

Hi ディン1031

Thanks for your great mod. I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 and i cannot install the button that you provided attached to the first post of this thread. Is there any way to install the BBC code button for the hide tags? It works only for SMF 1.1.x.

P.S. Pleeease consider cleaning up your mod page to remove the different outdated versions. It's such a mess... with so many outdated versions. It's really so confusing for so many people.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=118

haito

you can parse manual...

source/Subs-Editor.php
find

array(
'image' => 'quote',
'code' => 'quote',
'before' => '[quote]',
'after' => '[/quote]',
'description' => $txt['bbc_quote']
),

add after
         array(
'image' => 'hide',
'code' => 'hide',
'before' => '[hide]',
'after' => '[/hide]',
'description' => $txt['bbc_hide']
),

Modifications.english.php
find
?>
add before
$txt['bbc_hide'] = 'Hide something in the Post';

dont forget to copy the hide tag special button to your bbcode directory theme....
www.japanesia.co.id | Portal Berita & Komunitas Untuk Kamu yang Suka Jepang

Bugo

Quote from: ディン1031 on May 18, 2010, 06:32:12 AM
Hmmm i was sure that i allready replaced them oO...
It's not exactly so... Russian translations in HideTagSpecial185Fix.zip and HideTagSpecial236_(2.0RC3_Compatible).zip are NOT updated (2009 year)!

sharks

Thanks for your reply,  haito. I will try that. It's unfortunate that there cannot be a package for the BBC button. It would be best for easy uninstall as well. :(

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: sharks on July 11, 2010, 12:59:14 AM
Thanks for your reply,  haito. I will try that. It's unfortunate that there cannot be a package for the BBC button. It would be best for easy uninstall as well. :(

Its really easy if you just keep on it.

Just make a backup of the file, look for the "find" or part of the "find" code, then simply add the code after.

As for uninstalling, you can make a link to the post here and save it on your computer to this post and always get back to the information easily.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

ディン1031

Quote from: sharks on July 09, 2010, 02:53:49 PM
Hi ディン1031

Thanks for your great mod. I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 and i cannot install the button that you provided attached to the first post of this thread. Is there any way to install the BBC code button for the hide tags? It works only for SMF 1.1.x.

P.S. Pleeease consider cleaning up your mod page to remove the different outdated versions. It's such a mess... with so many outdated versions. It's really so confusing for so many people.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=118
That's my way... and i think this are not to much ;). I also think on people who want to update version by version... even the older versions...

Quote from: Bugo on July 10, 2010, 11:20:42 AM
Quote from: ディン1031 on May 18, 2010, 06:32:12 AM
Hmmm i was sure that i allready replaced them oO...
It's not exactly so... Russian translations in HideTagSpecial185Fix.zip and HideTagSpecial236_(2.0RC3_Compatible).zip are NOT updated (2009 year)!
????

Quote from: sharks on July 11, 2010, 12:59:14 AM
There is a extra package for the BBC Icon installer (See the attachment on the first post). And it's my personal thought that i've this icon not in the package...

Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

sharks

HI ディン1031, it's great to have you finally reply. But your BBC hide button package is NOT compatible with 2.0 RC3! Could you maybe edit the package and update it to support RC3? Thank you.

ディン1031

Normal it should ;). It's a lucky game if it correct detected or not...

Bugo

New russian translation (Updated is Today). Please update mod.

azhriel

i have error on post.php

may i request if you could manually install it for me. im afraid to make mistakes on my installation.
Thanks so much

azhriel

is there a way that this mod will automatically hides all replies to all members & mods. but will show the topic? only the replies will automatically be hidden.

azhriel

hi there. only just this 1. instead of the new topic. is there a way that the new replies will be automatically hidden to others? pls reply

ディン1031

No, for this exists other mods. My mod is a bbc tag.

Bye
DIN1031

sattninja

i installed this but i cannot figure out how to get it to work i have put the tags around stuff but it does not do anything am i missing something ?
Running Rc4

ディン1031

No errors on the install? :X

sattninja

actually i just got it working a lil while go thanks

great mod
Running Rc4

sattninja

hi have installed this and when i go to make a new topic i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hidetagexists() in /home/appfuzio/public_html/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 131

RC3
Running Rc4

sattninja

this is the string i have in that file on that line it looks ok

// Fix the hide tag problem... my mod is strict to strict...
   if(hideTagExists($text, 'text'))
      $text = preg_replace("/\[\/hide\]/i", '#hide#', $text);
   $text = parse_bbc($text, true, '', $allowed_tags);
   // Set it back to normal :D
   if(hideTagExists($text, 'text'))
      $text = str_replace("#hide#", '[/hide]', $text);
Running Rc4

sattninja

ok i got the errors gone and the mod is working however i dont see the bbc code button anywhere please help that is all i need i dont even see in the parser where i it controlled

i already added the image for it to all m themes and it doesnt show on the default theme

Running Rc4

sattninja

forget it all good

great mod i love it
Running Rc4

Advertisement: