Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enik

Sorry 8 bugs reported  >:( >:( ,take a little longer

lord alibaski

Bugger looks like I'll be re-opening forum much earlier than expected.

Hope you get them sorted out soon...good luck.

lucas-ruroken

We're working on everything ;) (Enik specially :P)
Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

Biology Forums

I love this mod. Currently, guests are not able to view hidden messages. The message they see is "Guests are not allowed to view hidden messages, please login / register."

However, when they log in, they're able to see the hidden content.

What I would like to do is show a second message, once they've logged in, that says "you must have at least 1 post to view the hidden message".

I think this will encourage more discussion from new registrants that only sign up to see the content but never contribute.

Any ideas on how I can pull this off?

enik

At the moment we are focused on completing the new version.

Once launched it will support.

Bye enik...

enik

Ok ok ....

Good news Hide Tag Special is 95%.

Will be free soon.

Bye enik...

enik

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

lord alibaski

Thanks guys really appreciate you updating this mod specially enik  :)

I'm sure it will be appreciated by many... cheers.

Ya know I give up

Once again I set all my permissions so I can install a mod and once again back to

You cannot download or install new packages because the Packages directory or one of the files in it are not writable!

These permission settings are totally pissing me off.

jaisi

Hi enik it is possible to install both mod This mod    and your mod ??

jaisi

i have install this mod and work great but some error shoiwng please check here is erroe logs

http://******.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=HideTagSpecial30_Only_for_RC5.zip2: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resourceFile: /home/****/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2502

And
http://forum.*****.com/index.php?action=admin;area=HtsAdmin;8: Array to string conversionFile: /home/*****/public_html/forum/Sources/HtsAdmin.php
Line: 115

enik

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on May 25, 2011, 11:27:23 PM
Really good job.

Thanks my fiend  ;)

Quote from: lord alibaski on May 26, 2011, 02:36:38 AM
Thanks guys really appreciate you updating this mod specially enik  :)

I'm sure it will be appreciated by many... cheers.

Ya know I give up

Once again I set all my permissions so I can install a mod and once again back to

You cannot download or install new packages because the Packages directory or one of the files in it are not writable!

These permission settings are totally pissing me off.

Is the temp folder is created inside the packages folder?

Quote from: jaisi on May 26, 2011, 05:10:41 AM
Hi enik it is possible to install both mod This mod    and your mod ??

I think not...

Quote from: jaisi on May 26, 2011, 05:31:54 AM
i have install this mod and work great but some error shoiwng please check here is erroe logs

http://******.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=HideTagSpecial30_Only_for_RC5.zip2: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resourceFile: /home/****/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2502

And
http://forum.*****.com/index.php?action=admin;area=HtsAdmin;8: Array to string conversionFile: /home/*****/public_html/forum/Sources/HtsAdmin.php
Line: 115

This error never look for the testings

Bye enik...

lord alibaski

Quote from: enik on May 26, 2011, 10:23:13 AM
Is the temp folder is created inside the packages folder?

Yeah it is m8 I had so many problems the other week installing my mods again after I updated from rc4 to rc5

look here
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=434063.msg3046833#msg3046833

The temp folder had to be titled tmp and had to be made a root folder before it letme install any mods. I left my permissions open for a couple of days hoping you had this fixed before I re-opened the forum but thought oh well seeing as this permission issue looked fixed I set my permissions back to default and re-opened the forum early....but when I set my permissions to install modifications again I got that error again straight away.

enik

If you host of payment, contact them  ;)

Bye enik...

lord alibaski

Just waiting for my friend to come back online m8 let him look into it for me...but look here

You can see tmp folder there

Though the Aeva, Read the rules & treasury mods have installed as user apache they still installed and are working fine and it set the permissions itself to 755 after I installed them with the permissions set to 777.

The MCLSM is member colour theme mod which was the only one that installed normally.

I have tried installing the hidetag mod with the 755 permissions but still gives me that error.

enik

You should open a new topic in smf 2.0 support, that is another problem not for the mod  ;)

Bye enik...

lord alibaski

Quote from: enik on May 26, 2011, 01:56:56 PM
You should open a new topic in smf 2.0 support, that is another problem not for the mod  ;)

Wasn't saying it was a mod problem m8 I know its an host problem I just cant do anything until my friend comes back online, hes the host owner.

Addicted2Bass

When I proceed to install, it's installs and after that I see nothing anymore... A blank page... Also on my forum index...

Edit: i've backed up Subs.php and it seems to be working now... Testing it ;)

Edit 2: Mod isn't working...
This is my Subs.php that i'm currently using: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/1633436/file.html [nofollow]
Is there anyone that can update my Subs.php to let the mod work? $5 donation for the person who can edit it.

enik

Attach me the file Subs.php  ;)

Bye enik...

lord alibaski

I got it installed eventually and I got those 2 failed test  but I just installed it and the mods working fine for me.

Thanks enik.

Advertisement: