News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

A Big Thank You!

Started by Tony Lagio, April 14, 2005, 01:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Lagio

I'm frankly amazed at the attention, the friendliness and the help I have found in here since I joined and I have a big thank you to two of your staff members, from my members and me.

First we have you, Joseph Fung. You eased me in and through joining in charter membership and you were full of all the necessary advice a newbie like me needed. It was painless. You are the perfect representative for this company, thank you Joseph.  :)

And then I met Oldiesmann, (Michael) who came to my assistance and downloaded a site for us and helped me set it up. I fluffed around a little, my showing Michael the wrong theme certainly held things up but we are really happy with what we have and are slowly adjusting it to our needs and slapping a little mortar on the walls. Michael, thank you for all your hard work, your expertise and your amazing patience, we all appreciated you very much.  :)

From what I can see so far you all have a wonderful place here and it really is filled with good humored people, all willing to assist each other. I am glad I choose the SMF community to settle in, so are my members.

Sincerely,

Tony Lagio.
- Tony

All those who believe in telekinesis raise my right hand.

[Unknown]

I'm glad you've had a good experience :)... good luck with getting your forum going.

-[Unknown]

BCCZeus

Thanks from me as well.

I have been using SMF since the second day it was released public beta.  (Anyone know when SMF went public beta?)  These guys have been very helpful the whole way through.  I've recently purchased charter membership - not that I usually need any extra support or even care too much about the pre-release betas - I really wanted to support these guys as they are very awesome.

Thanks for all the help so far, and to Orstio and Unknown who have helped me along.  This whole community is awesome.  Keep up great work, site & support.

That being said, Charter membership is so worth it though with the added downloads and practically instant support when you need it.

conan_rei

Me too...
Quote from: Tony Lagio on April 14, 2005, 01:14:28 PM
I'm frankly amazed at the attention, the friendliness and the help I have found in here since I joined and I have a big thank you to two of your staff members, from my members and me.

First we have you, Joseph Fung. You eased me in and through joining in charter membership and you were full of all the necessary advice a newbie like me needed. It was painless. You are the perfect representative for this company, thank you Joseph.  :)

And then I met Oldiesmann, (Michael) who came to my assistance and downloaded a site for us and helped me set it up. I fluffed around a little, my showing Michael the wrong theme certainly held things up but we are really happy with what we have and are slowly adjusting it to our needs and slapping a little mortar on the walls. Michael, thank you for all your hard work, your expertise and your amazing patience, we all appreciated you very much.  :)

From what I can see so far you all have a wonderful place here and it really is filled with good humored people, all willing to assist each other. I am glad I choose the SMF community to settle in, so are my members.

If I would describe it in one word... it would be "Best!".

Nice to come across here, meeting or should I say chatting with new people around here with very friendly attitude... unlike some site that has many flaming and war-like messages bein' posted.

*Sorry for bad English...

Rei_Conan

Oldiesmann

Michael, thank you for all your hard work, your expertise and your amazing patience, we all appreciated you very much.  :)

You're welcome. Hope your members are enjoying SMF :)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Tony Lagio

Quote from: Oldiesmann on April 28, 2005, 10:10:37 AM
Michael, thank you for all your hard work, your expertise and your amazing patience, we all appreciated you very much.  :)

You're welcome. Hope your members are enjoying SMF :)

Hi Michael, they sure are and our site is slowly growing.

I came over here this morning to add my thanks for your help in bringing us up to 1.1 Beta 1, and ironing out those cpuple of bugs for us so our transition was painless. We are really pleased with the new format/setting in Personal Messages too, it has to be the latest thing around.

All in all we are very happy indeed that we made the move to SMF, and no doubt some of us will be chatting in here from time to time.  :)
- Tony

All those who believe in telekinesis raise my right hand.

fiddleheadbill

I would also like to add my thanks to Oldiesmann from all our members in "Writers and Friends" for all his help and assistance.

All of us being new to the forum were at a lost with out direction. Special thanks and friendship fiddleheadbill/ Bill Mc Tague co-host of writers and friends

Advertisement: