News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Share This Topic

Started by Suki, September 06, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

kool, as long as it will not put a major drain on performance .. go for it 8)
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Arantor

Performance impact should be minimal for the most part, though there *will* be an impact.

Kat9119

I didn't see this listed anywhere...

I just installed this, and instead of images over to the left there is a lot of text as links. How do I get the images to appear? I installed via the package manager and did the edits to my custom template.

I'm thinking it has something to do with a setting in my profile, but I just want to be sure.

Any ideas?

EDIT: My bad. Had to upload the share file to my custom template directory :)

Arantor

Yes, that is part of the install; good to see you got it sorted :)

Pinball Nation

Hello,I did the manuel install of this mod.Everything is there in the administrator panel but when i check the boxes for share the topics an save.But when i go to the forum there's no icon images there in the post.When i go back to the administrators panel all the boxes are unchecked again?I uploaded the whole share folder but was i suppose to upload one image at a time?Also while im asking do you have to have accounts at all these sites?Thanks

Arantor

So, is the share directory added to your theme's directory?

You as admin do not require accounts at these sites, but your users do in order to share the links.

Pinball Nation

Yep it sure is Arantor.Any ideas what i might need to check.

Arantor

* Arantor checks the code again.

So where exactly did you add the images?

Pinball Nation

Themes/Default/Images is where i uploaded the directory.The directory is there i double checked to be sure.

Arantor

And is that the theme you're using?

Pinball Nation

I use the smf default core theme.

Arantor

Pinball Nation

Im not sure im a novice at this stuff.Are you saying i need to go to that address to see?

Arantor

No, substitute in your own forum's address and see if that works. This verifies that the images ended up in the right place.

Pinball Nation

I just checked it says it can't be found?

Arantor

So what address did you go to exactly?

Pinball Nation

The one you posted but i put in my forum address.Maybe i should try to FTP it again maybe something got lost somewhere but the directory is there?

Arantor

Are there several files in it?

Pinball Nation

Just those 5 image files.Im using smf 1.1.10 I went back an checked the codes i added an they look good.So im at a lost.

Arantor

So, in that case, can I have a link to a thread please?

Advertisement: