[Theme] Subsilver-similar for SMF

Started by HaVaNa7, April 17, 2005, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bRuslius

wizard13335

Quote from: gmattox on December 06, 2005, 10:11:01 AM
One more question - what do I need to do to get spell check to work...

You have to download and install Aspell.

Quote from: bRuslius on December 30, 2005, 09:40:22 AM

The theme didn't install correctly. Make sure the directory isn't subsilver/subsilver. There should only be one directory.
Wizard-A world of spells and enchantments awaits you.
Have a cat? Share your pet with the world at Kitten Kare.

X-Plosiv

So, anyone did updated this for RC1? Or i should say, soon RC2?  ;D

babyyyyygirl

friends I need your help I am turkish and I want to make this theme turkish...who can do this?

1MileCrash

The images are not GPL, and cannot be redistributed.
Quote from: phpbb.com
The subSilver SDK is not released under the GPL and is not subject to that licence.

You are permitted to use the files contained within this package for personal use only. You may not use the files in any commercial package in part or in full without the express permission of phpBB Group. You may not re-distribute this package in any way, shape or form without prior agreement from phpBB Group (this includes linking directly to the package on this site). If the files in this package are used to produce images for any non-phpBB Group product the images or packaged image set should carry a name which indicates its origins as being phpBB or otherwise clearly state that phpBB originated the graphics. This package and its contents are Copyright © 2001 phpBB Group, All Rights Reserved.

locked, download removed.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Advertisement: