Can't login SMF 2.0 RC1.2 after full file upload over deleted old board...

Started by drumandstage2, September 08, 2009, 09:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

One of the database tables was missing a column, that was the cause of the 'database error' happening at login.
It should be fixed, now, please check it out and feel free to report back in case there are still problems.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

drumandstage2

Quote from: Norv on September 08, 2009, 04:28:49 PM
One of the database tables was missing a column, that was the cause of the 'database error' happening at login.
It should be fixed, now, please check it out and feel free to report back in case there are still problems.

It's fine, now. Thanaks for the help!

drumandstage2

Quote from: drumandstage2 on September 12, 2009, 08:51:20 AM

OK, I've done it again. I have columns missing. And maybe other trouble, too! Can someone look at my site and give me a clue?

www.drumandstage.net/forums

drumandstage2

Quote from: drumandstage2 on November 18, 2009, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: drumandstage2 on September 12, 2009, 08:51:20 AM

OK, I've done it again. I have columns missing. And maybe other trouble, too! Can someone look at my site and give me a clue?

www.drumandstage.net/forums

I loaded RC2 and screwed it all up like the first time. Colomns are missing and there are lots of errors.

Advertisement: