Need Reports go to Board not email: version 1.1.10

Started by wolfwoodnyo, September 23, 2009, 11:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfwoodnyo

I need a mod where you redirect reports to a selected board or thread rather than by e-mail. The link provided is the exact thing I want, but I need it for version 1.1.10. I don't know how to alter these types of things. Please help  :-[

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=392

wolfwoodnyo

Thank you for the quick reply and welcome! I'll let you know if it works.  :D

wolfwoodnyo

"I loaded the emulator since it was created by SMF staffers, but the other mod still wouldn't work.  I went through all the adminCP and if this is a feature of this version, I could not find it.  We use that on another forum and it works very well.  Of course no one ever reports any abuse there as the bar for our standards could only be lower if we dug to the center of the earth, but we will keep searching for a way to do this here.  This newer version of SMF is funky with mods fo sho!"

That is what the guy said about your suggestion. I'm really sad about this because the default e-mail system is very inconvenient

Arantor

What exactly was the problem with the mod?

It may be a conflict with other existing mods you have.

wolfwoodnyo

We have a ton of mods already on our site. Does anyone know of a Mod that I mentioned in the beginning? for version 1.1.10...the first option didn't work. It is for another person on the smf site, I'm just trying to find out for him. its hxxp:ourgamesourbond.com/forum/index.php [nonactive] if that helps any lol  :P

Arantor

The initial mod was probably the one you need.

As for the version emulate mod all that does is get around the version check, if there was a conflict that's something else that has to be resolved and it can't solve miracles (if it could it would have taken me longer to write).

What other mods do you have? That's what the problem will be - a conflict somewhere.

Advertisement: