This community default style

Started by zetatalk, September 24, 2009, 06:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zetatalk

Hello! Please send me what theme is default on this forum? If you have it please give me! My english is bad. Please sorry.

Thanks

bullbreedluverz

this actual theme isnt aailable for download, this is strictly for SMF.org

have a look at this theme tho - http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1862

i made it based off the design of this site but is a multi-colour theme with 25 colours and comes in 2 versions

MC25 light - has light coloured windowbg's
MC25 dark - has darker windowbg's

zetatalk

And analog themes not you have? Analog this community. I speak about scripts (not a pics and style.css and css folder). Only next php scripts  - index.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php of this community theme (smsite).

Please give me it two files.

Sorry I not will create new thread...

zetatalk

And analog themes not you have? Analog this community. I speak about scripts (not a pics and style.css and css folder). Only php scripts of this community theme.

Please give me it php scripts.

bullbreedluverz

the theme for this site (smf.org)  is not available in any way shape or form - you simply can not use this theme on your site as you cant download it

zetatalk

ok dont give me full theme. Only two script files - index.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php of this community theme (smsite).

Any smf developers please give me it two files. I need it.

ოկtђ

İt's imposible.This theme for the this site =)
please look at http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

ოկtђ

zetatalk please don't opened new topic

zetatalk

In http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ i cant find theme "smsite" and i will not a give full theme. I need the only two scripts above - index.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php.

bullbreedluverz

you CANT have this theme

you CANT have files from this theme

many people have asked and all get the same answer - NO

it has never been made public

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The site theme is for use on simplemachines.org only. That said, you can browse through the mod site to look for other good themes if you like, but you will not get a copy of this theme.

EDIT: Merged 2 identical topics.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Deaks

zetatalk please read:

The SMF Site Default Theme

As I have stated in above topic this theme is just the Core theme with some changes.  As for any file from this theme this will not happen.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

bullbreedluverz

Quote from: Runic on September 24, 2009, 08:00:15 AM
zetatalk please read:

The SMF Site Default Theme

As I have stated in above topic this theme is just the Core theme with some changes.  As for any file from this theme this will not happen.

was looking for that but couldnt find it lol

Deaks

theres a sticky topic in this board its linked in there :P
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

sAce

but as far as i remember , someone did make this theme once, and submitted it and was approved too. i saw it myself.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

ოկtђ

Can we  making this themes imitation?

zetatalk

Yes, anybody have imitation this theme? I have all images and css folder and style.css file. I need only two scripts index.template.php and boardindex.template.php.

Anybody scripters do you have build it?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: zetatalk on September 24, 2009, 11:08:23 PM
I have all images and css folder and style.css file.
Hopefully not copied straight from the live site here?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

zetatalk

Right, i copy from this site. If i have good php knowledge, i create others scripts - index.template.php and boardindex.template.php of this site.

but i very bad know php...and scripts

And i call others theme creators for create this theme imitation (smsite). Images, css, you have true from me.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: zetatalk on September 25, 2009, 05:05:55 AM
Right, i copy from this site.
You do realise, that if you are not allowed to have the theme files - you probably are not allowed to copy and reuse the images and / or css of this site either?
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

zetatalk

I know. But I consider this theme very beautiful and executed professionally. I too want such theme of registration. Therefore, if you have not given this theme for use to other users and not just those who concerns to smf.org, therefore I will find other theme creators, and I will suggest them to make a copy of your theme - that is SMSite theme.

Please, share this theme. Really you think that approximately it is impossible to make precisely same theme? I after all have all necessary pictures and css scripts. It is necessary to write only php scripts. I think to founders of other themes creators it it will be easy.

ოկtђ

Anyway.Please locked this topic.

bullbreedluverz

Quote from: zetatalk on September 25, 2009, 05:05:55 AM
Right, i copy from this site. If i have good php knowledge, i create others scripts - index.template.php and boardindex.template.php of this site.

but i very bad know php...and scripts

And i call others theme creators for create this theme imitation (smsite). Images, css, you have true from me.

as a theme maker myself and im sure this goes for other themers, i would NEVER make a copy of this theme based on .css and images you have taken from this sites files without permission

you dont need to steal files from this site to make a version of this theme - i know as ive got 1 nearly completed

as Mythcomeback | Burak said this should be locked as the OP has clearly taken files that belong to SMF.org without permission

H

Topic locked. The theme used here is for this site however Curve is an evolution of this and will be available with RC2.

While there are some imitation themes floating around, this is not something we encourage!
Thanks
-H
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: