News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Portal Team

I'm off today so I have time to finally work on this mod (wary).

I'm in the process of giving custom edits for persons who requested it as well as fixing the fatal bug with SMF 1.1. This will mark the release for 3.6. I'm also including a few more options (if I can fit them in...).
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

Afro

Aiko

Using SMF RC4

MarcusJ

Nuttcaze

I'm really looking forward to seeing an updated version as I really like this mod but it doesn't currently work on my forum  :-\

andrewb84uk

oh wow, this mod is brilliant well done!!!!

captanmeto

Dream Portal Team

It's attached over at the top at dream-portal.net for now. I will update the mod here in a few days after some sufficient testing.
This is the universal account for the Dream Portal Team. All messages sent to this account will be discarded.  Please visit us at:  Dream Portal dot net for support and extensions to Dream Portal.

amlucent

Is it possible to make this page as a (php?) page in simple portal?  I am trying to run as few modifications as possible... but this is tempting.

pugcabclub

Current version 1.1.11

Sorry to sound dumb, but Ive uploaded the package and gone into the manage team page, and put some members into the groups, but where doew the team members page show on the forum as I cant find it :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

OnlineFunCorner

I Got This Error

Table '(Database Name).settings' doesn't exist
File: /home/**********/public_html/Packages/temp/smf2/install.php
Line: 95

What To Do?
Please Help

steve51184

any fix for the bug that shows people on the team page twice if there mods on multiple boards?

NoFeaR / NFSMW

How can i add if a cellphone number must be also listed?

MissyNL

This really looks like a mod that i want to install.. only for me i am missing some stuff...

* Adding Personal text. - This because some teammembers also have secondaire tasks in the team. Like.. Article writer, Managing the newsletter, PR assistant, Merchandising dep. In this way if a shop wants to add a commercial on my site, he or she does not have to go all profiles to know who is responsible for that department.  Though they are all MOD or CREW in the beginning.. i really would like to have me fill out these text.. 

* If a teammember is active or not. - I have teammembers who are still in the team, but maybe a little less present because of circumstances. It would be great to show maybe with a dot in color to show if a teammember is active, less present or inactive.

But.. great MOD :)
Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Jakob Fel

I have 1.1.11 and I am using this mod's version 3-5. I installed it with no problems on my forum, but when I try to look for the Team tab, it's not there. (I've used this before on a RC3 forum.
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Oya

you will have to add the tab yourself if it's a custom theme, thought you knew that :/

Jakob Fel

Yeah, but even when I use the default Core theme, it wouldn't show up.
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Oya

then it didn't install right, since 3-5 and 3-5-5 both show the edits to index.template.php for the button

Advertisement: