News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Team Page

Started by Diego Andrés, October 02, 2009, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

Thankfully I have a test forum.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/broadsta/public_html/smf/Sources/TeamPage.php on line 37

the line of code is:

// Determining where we are right now-- and defaulting to 'team' if we're unable to determine
$cur_act = (isset($_GET['sa']) ? $_GET['sa'] : 'team');

Diego Andrés

Fixed.
Waiting to load the re-upload .. but now it's working.

Thanks

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

TheListener

Just replaced the one file and all is sorted.

TheListener

I spoke to soon.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/Packages/temp/remove.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/Sources/Packages.php on line 938

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Old Fossil on July 19, 2012, 09:00:20 PM
I spoke to soon.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/Packages/temp/remove.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/Sources/Packages.php on line 938

Oh! I didn't write the name of the file correctly lol
re-uploading, this time will be ok  ;D

Thanks

TheListener

which file will I need to replace?

Not yet sure if I'll be able to adapt the mod for one of me forums but will be for another.

Diego Andrés

Package_info.xml Change
<code>remove.php</code>
to
<code>remove_hooks.php</code>

Or rename that file to "remove.php"

Richard Cognot

Hi,

is there still a version for 1.1.16 available somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Richard.

Josh Morrow

Hello there!

I have a little problem. When I test the Team Page MOD with a user without rank, the menu don't shows the button to access at Team Page, and in the admin, i can't see the button for edit TeamPage Config.

Only admin can see the button to access Team Page, but i can't edit its configuration.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: xJoseLeon on July 29, 2012, 12:33:57 PM
Hello there!

I have a little problem. When I test the Team Page MOD with a user without rank, the menu don't shows the button to access at Team Page, and in the admin, i can't see the button for edit TeamPage Config.

Only admin can see the button to access Team Page, but i can't edit its configuration.

You have to edit the permissions por that.

AtticusL

Is there a way I can embed the team page externally?

Diego Andrés

Fixed Admin button.

Tiensg

It is cool. But I have one problem. I have the BBC In Custom Title mod installed which working fine on the user profile. But when I go to the Team to view, it shows the entire coding on my custom title. How can I fix this?

hcfwesker

Quote from: Tiensg on August 18, 2012, 06:47:13 AM
It is cool. But I have one problem. I have the BBC In Custom Title mod installed which working fine on the user profile. But when I go to the Team to view, it shows the entire coding on my custom title. How can I fix this?

From what Im seeing the changes that MOD makes, goto the default file TeamPage.template.php

Find
&bull; <strong>', $member['title'], '</strong><br />';

Replace with
&bull; <strong>', parse_bbc($member['title']), '</strong><br />';

See if that does the trick

Tiensg

Quote from: hcfwesker on August 18, 2012, 01:38:44 PM
Quote from: Tiensg on August 18, 2012, 06:47:13 AM

From what Im seeing the changes that MOD makes, goto the default file TeamPage.template.php

Find

Replace with
&bull; <strong>', parse_bbc($member['title']), '</strong><br />';

See if that does the trick

Dear Sir,

I have tried to look up for the following in the TeamPage.template.php, but I just can't find it.

Please advise.

Deadfire

For some reason you have the date displayed as Spanish. (to non Spanish users this could become a issue)

You have:

IN /Sources/TeamPage.php

'date' => timeformat($profile['date_registered'],'%d de %B del %Y'),

I corrected it to read:

'date' => timeformat($profile['date_registered'],'%d %B %Y'),

Hope this helps

K33NY

Hello

I was just wondering about one thing, I just downloaded and installed this mod, works PERFECTLY but I am using it for a gaming community, and having the menu button called Team isnt the word we need, we need the button to be called Roster or =TMC= Members

Is it possible to change this? and if so how? thanks for help :)

hcfwesker

Quote from: K33NY on October 25, 2012, 09:08:07 PMTeam isnt the word we need, we need the button to be called Roster or =TMC= Members

Is it possible to change this? and if so how? thanks for help :)

/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

Find
$txt['team'] = 'Team';

Change Team to what you want.

K33NY

Hello

I changed it but nothing happened, Menu button still says Team

K33NY

and now, when being on main page, "Home" the button doesnt show, and if I try to unisntall, I get test fail Error on these:

Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php   Test failed

1.   Add Before   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php   Test failed

Advertisement: