News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ENotify

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 18, 2009, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GohighVoltage

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

vbgamer45

Not a bug with Ad Seller Pro he has it uninstalled and still occurs.

Error is with SMF's caching system there was a bug reported and was fixed for SMF 2.0 RC4
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GohighVoltage

Actaully I never had ad seller uninstalled.   I just uninstalled and reinstalled ad seller to make sure it installed properly.

I guess I can totally uninstall ad seller to see if error comes up again

Fabhino22Elz

Hey there, we get some errors with the eNotify Thing. It gives us thoose messages in the errorlog:

http://www.desbl.de/index.php?action=enotify
8: Undefined index: unread_topics_visit_none
Datei: /var/www/web18/html/Sources/Recent.php
Zeile: 667

8: Undefined index: unread_replies
Zeile: 658

8: Undefined index: unread_replies
Zeile: 464

Can someone help us?

Greetings

GohighVoltage

Ok, uninstalled ad seller pro for 2 days now.   No errors yet.   Wondering if there is a error due to ad seller pro.   Will see in the next day or so.  Before I would get the errors every day.

NanoSector

Hm.

When opening "/index.php?action=enotify" it shows:
({ "title": "Notification Feed", "generator": "ENotify Modification for Simple Machines Forum", "items": [ ] })

Any solution?
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

vbgamer45

That's how it supposed to be. The mod grabs data from action=notify via javascript
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

NanoSector

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 25, 2010, 03:45:38 PM
That's how it supposed to be. The mod grabs data from action=notify via javascript
Ow, then it is right :P

GohighVoltage

Ok, well it's been 3 days,  still no errors.   Any chance the ad seller pro could cause this?   Since I uninstalled it,  it hasn't returned.

vbgamer45

No chance I still firmly believe it is a bug with SMF caching system that was fixed in RC4 basically it was a race condition.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GohighVoltage

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GohighVoltage

vbgamer45

Heads up charter members have developer builds now so might be fixed in those!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

KensonPlays

so rc4 WILL happen. Hopefully GOLD after! (then I will suggest SOME (a few (and I mean a few)) features to add into SMF 3)

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

GohighVoltage

Ok, its been 4 or 5 days now since I uninstalled Ad Seller Pro, and no more errors.   has to be related some how.

vbgamer45

As I said before either try the development builds or wait till RC4

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GohighVoltage

Oh, I understand,  No problem here.  Just giving updated reports.    I like your mods, and think they are awesome.  I am just trying to figure out some errors.

Where do I get the development builds?

vbgamer45

For charter members
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=392498
Remember you will need to reinstall all mods if used and no support given for development builds

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: