News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Customizable Members List

Started by JOSHSKORN, June 25, 2011, 03:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSHSKORN

Please tell me if there's a way to do this already without a mod. I did not see it.

FOR SMF 2.0

A customizable members list.  Basically, I would like to be able to click on the existing Members link and see this list in a particular fashion:

• Select the FORUM GROUP(s) to be a part of the Members List
  • Display selected member groups by their group
  • Allow/Deny any existing images that label any particular FORUM GROUP to show.
  • Organize Each FORUM GROUP according to whatever you position you want it in, not necessarily alphabetical.
  • Be able to choose specifically which fields are shown on the members list for each member.  Custom profile fields included
  • Some form of layout editor, so if you choose the change the font size on the members list or the member groups or change the layout of the member groups label (either horizontal or vertical).  Other ideas welcomed in this.

Illori

are you looking for a mod to be created for this request? if so we will need to move it to Mod Requests

JOSHSKORN

Quote from: Illori on June 25, 2011, 06:07:31 AM
are you looking for a mod to be created for this request? if so we will need to move it to Mod Requests
Yes, a mod request.  Please move if you can or whoever has the powers to do so.  Thank you.

Advertisement: