[Trivial] Unread/Replies in WAP

Started by jblazeofek, November 08, 2009, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBlaze

Just my personal preference but in wap mode the unread/replies buttons (of which i use the most) are all the way at the bottom which is sannoying when you have to scroll all the way to the bottom.

anyways, like i said I use these buttons more than anything and really wish they were on the top rather than the very bottom. Also I would like to see some sort of "board index" button after making  post.

just my $0.02
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Joshua Dickerson

This will be left to Antechinus to figure out but I think it kind of makes sense to put them at the bottom.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

emanuele

I think the best for usability would be at the top on boardindex (it could be the first thing you are looking for when you enter the forum) and at the bottom on any other page (most likely if you are reading a topic you will need them when you reach the end of the topic). But this is certainly Antechinus's field! :)

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

NanoSector

Quote from: Joshua Dickerson on November 11, 2011, 03:25:41 PM
This will be left to Antechinus to figure out but I think it kind of makes sense to put them at the bottom.
Then, why is the button at the top in the default theme? :P
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Joshua Dickerson

Easier to find it on a webpage that way, but that doesn't mean that's what you want on WAP.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Arantor

Since it's only on the board index in WAP2/imode anyway, I just figured what the hell and made the change. It does seem more logical that they should be up there as they are key ways to find content you are likely to be interested in. And it was like 5 minutes work, so, you know, because.

Advertisement: