News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Tiny Comment System

Started by vbgamer45, March 08, 2013, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the mod



[glow=black,2,300]Tiny Comment System[/glow]
Developed by Manix and 4Kstore
For SMFSimple.com

SMF 2.0 - 2.0.X



[glow=black,2,300]El soporte oficial de los desarrolladores de nuestros mods lo encontraras en SMFSimple.com
Official Support in www.SmfSimple.com
[/glow]



[glow=black,2,300]Description:[/glow]
Add the ability to comments replies from a topic, easily and quickly

[glow=black,2,300]Descripcion:[/glow]
Agrega un sistema de comentarios a las respuesta de los temas, con esto podras comentar cada respuesta que se realiza en un tema de forma rapida y facil.



[glow=black,2,300]Features:[/glow]
1. Hooks used.
2. Show avatar and color group from a member.
3. Display more comments clicking in the show more button.
4. Use Ajax to add and delete comments without refreshing page.
5. Use JQuery to add nice effects.
6. Can post using BBC and Smileys

Administration:
Enable - Disable the mod.
Permissions for users, who can use the mod.
Permissions per board, where can use the mod.
Number of comments to display initially in each post
Number of comments to bring when you click on "see more" button
Limit of characters per comment
Enable - Disable BBC on comments
Enable - Disable smileys on comments

[glow=black,2,300]Caracteristicas:[/glow]
1. Uso de hooks, menos ediciones a archivos.
2. Muestra el avatar y color de grupo del usuario que comenta.
3. Mostrar mas comentarios clickeando en el boton "Mostrar mas".
4. Usa ajax para no refrezcar la pagina al agregar o eliminar comentarios.
5. Usa Jquery para agregar animaciones con efectos mas suaves.
6. Puede postear comentarios usando BBC y emoticones

Administracion:
Habilitar - Deshabilitar el mod.
Permisos para usuarios, quien puede usar el mod.
Permisos por foro, donde se pueden comentar las respuestas
Numero de comentarios a mostrar inicialmente
Numero de comentarios a mostrar al clickear en el boton "Mostrar Mas"
Limite de caracteres por comentario
Habilitar - Deshabilitar el uso de BBC en los comentarios.
Habilitar - Deshabilitar el uso de emoticones en los comentarios.


Language Support | Lenguajes Soportados
English & Spanish


Settings
Administration Center » Configuration » Tiny Comments System
index.php?action=admin;area=comments;
Notes:
This Mod Uses Jquery.
This Mod Uses Hooks.

License:
* This SMF modification is subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this SMF modification except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

antivladinforum

not work, when click add comment got function like go up down button  :P :P :P

manixless

Quote from: antivladinforum on March 09, 2013, 06:49:50 AM
not work, when click add comment got function like go up down button  :P :P :P

can please provide the board url?

ForoTek

Hello!
I hope someone can help me.
I have a SMF 2.0.4 with Spanish UTF8.
I just installed Thank-O-Matic v.3.0 without errors.
When I went to try it on a post, by clicking on Thanks given me the following error:

"Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci, IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci, IMPLICIT) for operation 'IFNULL'
File: / home/u963675897/public_html/Sources/ThankYouPost.php
Line: 616 "


And now every time I go into the post gives the same error.

Thank you.


Hola!
Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar.
Tengo un SMF 2.0.4 con español UTF8.
Acabo de instalar Thank-O-Matic v.3.0 without errors.
Cuando lo he ido a probarlo en un post, al hacer click en Thanks me ha dado el siguiente error:

"Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull'
Archivo: /home/u963675897/public_html/Sources/ThankYouPost.php
Línea: 616"


Y ahora cada vez que entro en el post da el mismo error.

Gracias.

manixless

¿Podrías aclarar qué relación tiene ese mod con el Tiny comment system?

NanoSector

Please keep the discussions in here in English.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

manixless

Quote from: ForoTek on March 13, 2013, 08:38:48 AM
Hello!
I hope someone can help me.
I have a SMF 2.0.4 with Spanish UTF8.
I just installed Thank-O-Matic v.3.0 without errors.
When I went to try it on a post, by clicking on Thanks given me the following error:

"Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci, IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci, IMPLICIT) for operation 'IFNULL'
File: / home/u963675897/public_html/Sources/ThankYouPost.php
Line: 616 "


And now every time I go into the post gives the same error.

Thank you.


Hola!
Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar.
Tengo un SMF 2.0.4 con español UTF8.
Acabo de instalar Thank-O-Matic v.3.0 without errors.
Cuando lo he ido a probarlo en un post, al hacer click en Thanks me ha dado el siguiente error:

"Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation 'ifnull'
Archivo: /home/u963675897/public_html/Sources/ThankYouPost.php
Línea: 616"


Y ahora cada vez que entro en el post da el mismo error.

Gracias.

Quote from: manixless on March 13, 2013, 10:17:54 AM
¿Podrías aclarar qué relación tiene ese mod con el Tiny comment system?

Can you please let us know what is the relation between this mod and the Tiny Comment System?



ForoTek

 Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry....
:-[

NanoSector

It's okay, everyone makes mistakes :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

FooToo

Its a nice Mod really but i feel there can be simple features that can make this mod even better.

Suggestions:
-Refresh the page after adding comment to see it is there(Gives confirmation that you added a comment).
-Make Comments visible to certain membergroups ex: Admins and not Regulars.
-Ability to select multiple comments for deletion with checkboxes(Like quick Moderation).

manixless

Quote from: FooToo on April 29, 2013, 01:47:41 PM
Its a nice Mod really but i feel there can be simple features that can make this mod even better.

Suggestions:
-Refresh the page after adding comment to see it is there.
-Make Comments visible to certain membergroups ex: Admins and not Regulars.
-Ability to select multiple comments for deletion with checkboxes.

What do you mean with "Refresh the page after adding comment to see it is there" ?
When you submit the comment, it appers inmediatly above of writing area.

-Make Comments visible to certain membergroups ex: Admins and not Regulars: Nice idea, I will discuss it with the co-workers
-Ability to select multiple comments for deletion with checkboxes: definitly, it is a great idea!

Thank you for advice

FooToo

Currently on my forums when you make a comment it isn't visible until after you refreshed the page.
The mod had no errors when installing and everything is working fine.

Another suggestion:
-Ability to add a comment on the first post

Here is a link to my forum and the test thread:
http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,3495.0.html

Note your going to need to sign in through steam in order to post

manixless


Advertisement: