SimpleSEF 2.0 (SMF 1.1.x and SMF 2.0)

Started by SlammedDime, December 05, 2009, 10:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leppie

Quote from: Kindred on March 16, 2013, 07:54:19 PM
lol.... you had everyone fraking out and looking at code because you did not clearly explain your issue to start with, Leppie.

boardseen, #new, etc. are CORRECT in the URLwhen a MEMBER is viewing the forum
... and, As Arantor points out, they will be in the standard forum URLs as well.
You really could've fooled someone there...

Kindred

huh? could've fooled someone with what?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NekoJonez

if I install this mod, will all the links to the topics also be changed or still work?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

Kindred

As with any sef mod... All,links will be changed
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rolyqq

May i know if SimpleSEF 2.0 works with SMF 2.0.4 ?

Dhayzon

Quote from: rolyqq on May 05, 2013, 06:09:53 AM
May i know if SimpleSEF 2.0 works with SMF 2.0.4 ?

I do not work   :-\

Suki

It does work with any 2.0.x installation, the only bug it has is the one where a $_GET var isn't properly unset and SMF set the $context['robot_no_index'] to true because of that in some areas, other than that it works OK:
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

RikuAnsem

Hi.
I don't know if the bug is reported... but... when "fixHooks" is executed, broke the Database...
Well... it not broke all database, but it don't save "settings" correctly.

For be more accurate: It delete "integrate_buffer" and maybe "integrate_pre_load" and "integrate_exit" (I dont the two rest).

¿How to fix?

Goto line 778.
$fixups['integrate_pre_load'] = 'SimpleSEF::convertQueryString,' . str_replace(',SimpleSEF::convertQueryString', '', $hook['integrate_pre_load']);

If you see: $hook['integrate_pre_load']
The bold $var is wrong, it will be $hooks.

And the same in the line 781 and 784.

It give me a lot of head breaks, because my forum was at 85 % and now I need to reinstall all for avoid problems and I have to save the users and posts...

At margin of this, thanks for made the mod!

Sorry for my bad english.
Regards.

AZORAHAI

Hello is compatible with the mod SimpleColorizer> http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3067

I have it on my forum and the good stops working SimpleColorizer.
EduardO
AZORAHAI
NerO
EDesign

Advertisement: