News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Ventrilo Status

Started by deciph3red, December 14, 2009, 01:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deciph3red

I used an old php module for this (source is attached). . . however i have been unable to convert to SMF.

See it in action here:
http://www.clangoat.com/old/modules.php?name=g2Ventrilo

Please note, i actually reinstalled it and got it working on our old site, so the actual readme pretty much works, however its trying to implement it into SMF, instead of it being a module in PHP nuke has me totally confused.

deciph3red

Can someone move this to the MOD Request forum please.  I believe I posted it in the wrong place.

Arantor

Please post a new topic in Mod Requests adding all the details required. (Mod Requests is now moderated, meaning the request won't be public until all the required details are provided)

deciph3red

Thanks grinch.  I posted there, and was curious if I should post my exact same post here just to see if someone will help.  I would like to take a stab at it, but will need help.  Unfornately im worried about ticking a mod off if I double post here and there.  Is that ok?

Arantor

I see I've managed to reply in both...

Well. It comes back to how much you want to do the work and how much you want someone else to do it for you. If you just want help with it, best would be to copy the stuff from your currently unapproved topic to the first post here and we'll see what we can do. If you want someone to write it for you, I'll approve your mod request topic and we'll see if anyone is interested over there in making it work.

Btw, I don't have a problem with it and I seem to be the main moderator for both boards at present.

deciph3red

Im not that great at PHP so if you can approve it I would appreciate it.  If no one takes a stab at it then ill repost here and give her a go.

Arantor

I just pointed out the one last thing I need before I can approve it in the other thread, mainly whether you want to pay for someone to do this or you're hoping someone will do it for free.

Advertisement: