News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

See PDF in Posts

Started by FaSan, May 13, 2005, 05:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingpongrob

I did the modifications as in the Parse code for 2.0 RC5 and now am unable to use my forum.
I get this error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/affordab/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php on line 307

I have even reversed the edits and I still cant get in - have no idea whats going on. Can anybody help.

Arantor

call_integration_hook is a 2.0 RC4+ only function.

pearpandas

I have to use this trick in work so thanks, you saved me a lot of time!

esmus

Update the mod, please.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: esmus on July 12, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
Update the mod, please.

If you follow the instructions here, it should work fine with 2.0 final.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

dooodle

Beloved friends,

Is there any setting to change the pdf size in the mod, the size  looks smaller in my forum...

newage

Hi!
How can I stretch the embedded PDF to 1024 x 768?

BlackAbbot

After a quick glance at the source for this mod I just went ahead and modified all widths and heights in ./Sources/Subs.php from their current values to 1024 and 768 respectively. This appears to have had the desired effect for me.

newage

NanoSector

Quote from: newage on September 27, 2012, 09:41:11 AM
How can I modify it too?
Follow the instructions dude, unless you mean the previous post.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

newage

I did not get it but anyway...

BlackAbbot

./Sources/Subs.php
Code (find) Select
// PDF [pdf]example.pdf[/pdf]
         array(
            'tag' => 'pdf',
            'type' => 'unparsed_content',
            'content' => ($context['browser']['is_ie'] && !$context['browser']['is_mac_ie'] ? '<object type="application/pdf" classid="clsid:CA8A9780-280D-11CF-A24D-444553540000" data="$1" width="800" height="600"><param name="src" value="$1"><embed src="$1" width="500" height="400" /><noembed><a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a></noembed></object>' : '<embed type="application/pdf" src="$1" width="500" height="400" /><noembed><a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a></noembed>'),
            'validate' => create_function('&$tag, &$data, $disabled', '
               if (isset($disabled[\'url\']))
                  $tag[\'content\'] = \'$1\';'),
            'disabled_content' => '<a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a>',
         ),

Code (replace with) Select
// PDF [pdf]example.pdf[/pdf]
         array(
            'tag' => 'pdf',
            'type' => 'unparsed_content',
            'content' => ($context['browser']['is_ie'] && !$context['browser']['is_mac_ie'] ? '<object type="application/pdf" classid="clsid:CA8A9780-280D-11CF-A24D-444553540000" data="$1" width="1024" height="768"><param name="src" value="$1"><embed src="$1" width="1024" height="768" /><noembed><a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a></noembed></object>' : '<embed type="application/pdf" src="$1" width="1024" height="768" /><noembed><a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a></noembed>'),
            'validate' => create_function('&$tag, &$data, $disabled', '
               if (isset($disabled[\'url\']))
                  $tag[\'content\'] = \'$1\';'),
            'disabled_content' => '<a href="$1" target="_blank">$1</a>',
         ),

JTVaughn

Is there a way to disable it on the iPad (perhaps display an error message that it's not compatible with iPads?). The iPad doesn't like files within frames, you can't scroll down.

manusaktteva

I applied your code and find this is amazing.
after a long time you provide me exact code.

punchy

Rather than going by the width and hiegh as shown i made mine like

Width =  100% and Height = 1000

With the width set at 100% you will get the PDF box go the full width of whatever size display your using

http://welderfab.co.uk/index.php/topic,10545.0.html

Enjoy  ;)

humbleworld

I really want to use this MOD but it seems that this MOD is not compatible with SMF 2.0.2. Can anyone update this MOD, please? Thank you.

winsoft

that should be ideal for me specially since i am sharing pdf files a lot in my forum :)

karalahana

Google bot scan pdf or not? I mean article inside the Pdf file

punchy

Quote from: humbleworld on November 13, 2012, 05:42:31 AM
I really want to use this MOD but it seems that this MOD is not compatible with SMF 2.0.2. Can anyone update this MOD, please? Thank you.

Should be, i'm using it with 2.0.3

KTN

I don't understand the part , how to get the PDF to put it in the BBC code. From your computer or web site? How can I do that? I installed the mod and seem like working, but I don't know how can I embed a PDF file.

Advertisement: