Upgrading to 2.0 and can't go any further. Help please!

Started by HollowbeadRanch, January 18, 2010, 05:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrsson

PM at your own risk, some I answer, if they are interesting, some I ignore.

HollowbeadRanch

Thank you everyone!!! We got it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you all for the helpful advice!

Now I have another question (don't you just love me?)... Ok, like on this forum where it says "semi-newbie" or "jr. member" then under that it has a little box and it adds boxes for the different member groups (I hope I explained that well enough...).  Well I had some neat little goat ones on my forum for the admins and mods AND I made my own little admin and mod tags to add for those groups.  Well now after the upgrade the little goats are showing as red x's.  So when I go into the Admin panel and go to membergroups to change this back, and click "Modify" out beside the Admin or Mod membergroup, it opens up the page where I am supposed to be able to edit this and all is shows are blue lines???? no place for me to make the edits.  Now the other Mod group that I was not using, that didn't have special status icons, it works fine.  When I click the modify for it, it shows everything I need to make changes, but it isn't working to the Admin and other Mod groups (have I confused everyone yet?).  Here are a couple of screen shots of what I am seeing after click the modify button and before..

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

adbrad

for the first one check the images are in the /themes/default folder. ie will display red crosses when it can't find the image
second one try clearing the forum cache and browser cahce and try again if not there was some files missed of the upgrade

HollowbeadRanch

Ok thank you!!! We are going to try and fix this, will let you know how it goes! ;)

adbrad

Quote from: HollowbeadRanch on January 19, 2010, 01:03:48 PM
Ok thank you!!! We are going to try and fix this, will let you know how it goes! ;)
my offer to help out still stands

Advertisement: