Recount Member Posts

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 23, 2010, 09:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

leftezi

Thank you for your answer.  :)

I have done the recount in a 16.000 members SMF 2.0.12 forum. The script was running to 100% without problems. I am not sure if it have done the job because i have focused in another problem:
One mod have changed the membergroups that are based in members post in a lot of members. So i have done the recount to fix the problem.
I was expecting that after the recount this members will return in their right membergrup but unfortunately the membergroups are untouched.
The question is: This mod takes in mind the membergroup based in posts by the recounting?

vbgamer45

If it is modified SMF software that does something with post groups then no it does not.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

No...   smf does not recalculate a members post count base during group until they make a new post.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Biology Forums

Was a 1.x version ever released?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Biology Forums

Would you mind if I got this backported?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

Why don't you just upgrade to the current version instead of continuing to use a version which is barely supported and won't work at all when you host drops the outdated, unsupported and vulnerable php version and instead of trying to keep nursing that outdated version along with custom work?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

FishingManMatt

Quote from: leftezi on November 17, 2016, 06:39:12 PM
The question is: This mod takes in mind the membergroup based in posts by the recounting?

Quote from: Kindred on November 17, 2016, 10:25:04 PM
No...   smf does not recalculate a members post count base during group until they make a new post.

Indeed.
There is also another way to update these membergroups. After using the mod one can also edit each post count based group and just save it. This will update each membergroup considering new recounted values.

Advertisement: