News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Request Karma Mod [Paid]

Started by Sido, December 24, 2011, 01:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sido

Hello there (long time no see :P )
well i need a mod for my smf forum (obvious captain is obvious), actually a karma mod which will include this features.

1.When u give/take 1 karma(or what is selected Karma-Reputation-Etc) it will take 1 from you too/user you take.
2.You cannot give/take 1 karma if u dont have 1 at least/or the user u take from.
3.Select the time till when a user can give/take again 1karma. (which will be 1 option for both).
5.Ofc change the name of "karma" in w/e i want.
6. SMF Version 2.

Thats all, i guess its a simple one from my non-dev pov, but i guess there will be some ppl which will doit only for money, so please tell me ur price and ill consider it.

Have a nice christmas near the ones u love ;)
-Sido

TheListener

As I don't know which version you use. (It does help) have a look at the following link.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=karma

Sido

Quote from: Stuffed Turkey on December 24, 2011, 05:56:36 PM
As I don't know which version you use. (It does help) have a look at the following link.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=karma
thank you for your answer, well i need it for Version 2. (i edited my post)
about that search, well i tried to find smth that would do this and failed, maybe i didnt look careful thats why ill take another loock Right Now, but i doubt ill find smth..

Sido

well bump this up since i didnt found anything that will fit to my needs there..

Sido

Quote from: Sido on December 25, 2011, 07:34:19 AM
well bump this up since i didnt found anything that will fit to my needs there..

ApplianceJunk

The Karma that comes with SMF 2 in Core Features won't do the trick for you?

Sido

Quote from: Sido on December 24, 2011, 01:14:28 PM

1.When u give/take 1 karma(or what is selected Karma-Reputation-Etc) it will take 1 from you too/user you take.
2.You cannot give/take 1 karma if u dont have 1 at least/or the user u take from.

This 2 things i need to be added :) rest are basic karma features.

Sido

TheListener

The more you bump the topic the more people will think you are being impatient and therefore not respond.

Sido

well im kinda impatient since in few days ill go, and where ill be ill hardly get connected to a pc.
so i dont know if then ppl will think better things about me, when i will not answer to them (ofc cuz i will not be able)
plus that i pay for the required services, im not expecting someone do fast and free.

Illori

if you are paying you would get more people to view your request if you posted in the help wanted board.

Sido

Sido

TheListener

Quote from: Haggis Hunter on December 27, 2011, 11:27:20 PM
The more you bump the topic the more people will think you are being impatient and therefore not respond.

Sido

Quote from: Sido on December 28, 2011, 05:11:46 AM
well im kinda impatient since in few days ill go, and where ill be ill hardly get connected to a pc.
so i dont know if then ppl will think better things about me, when i will not answer to them (ofc cuz i will not be able)
plus that i pay for the required services, im not expecting someone do fast and free.

Sido

hcfwesker

This makes no sense really.  Because lets assume everyone starts at 0.  So, who's going to be the first to give/take Karma, if no one has any.

Sido

Sido

u can close it, somebody did it :P

Advertisement: