News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techguy

It use to work in my old smf installation?

hotwheels

I would just be happy if the share.php would share attachments again. Appears this may be unsupported here and I'll have to revert to the old version I was using.

hotwheels

Well scratch the downgrade, it won't let me.  :(

vbgamer45

You could uninstall then install the old one.

But the last version is not that different at all from the new version just one fix.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

techguy

What's the difference between Auto and manual registration

handsome_94

Quote from: handsome_94 on December 25, 2012, 12:28:06 PM
Hi

When a user goes to the Profile-> Facebook, there he's given an option to "Disassociate Facebook account".

I want to hide as well as disable this option. I've tried going through the "php" files associated with this mod. But I wasn't able to understand how that page is displayed or even how 'facebook' option is displayed in the 'Profile' drop-down menu.

Kindly see the attached image to understand what I'm trying to say!!

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

With regards
Rohit

Can anyone help me out please? I would really appreciate it.

hotwheels

vbgamer, i get this error when i try to install the older version i was using that worked perfectly: The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

MH-MINI

Hey vbgamer,

Kudos for the mod.

Just wondering, how could one store the real FB name into a custom field like the facebook profile link?

Thanks heaps

pavan061994

Have A problem:

After Doing all things.... Getting error:

No connection to facebook found

and after I logged in FB.....thn it shows:

CurlException: 7: couldn't connect to host

Link: forum.risingphoenix.asia

techguy

Please tell me difference between manual and automatic registration??

LOVELORD

I have problem with pages and blocks.. When I use HTML page or block... i cant post whole page... It have limited number of characters... SO can you tell me how to fix this?

vbgamer45

Quote from: LOVELORD on January 07, 2013, 09:35:03 AM
I have problem with pages and blocks.. When I use HTML page or block... i cant post whole page... It have limited number of characters... SO can you tell me how to fix this?
Is this part of the Facebook mod?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

LOVELORD

I made mistake.. soory.. wrong topic.

hotwheels

Sa Facebook still won't pull an image from the first post. Sa Google+ does it with no problems and i am able to share an image. Here is what i am doing. I have a section on my site called "rat rod of the day". So we post up 1 rat rod in the section and then hit google+ which post's a picture of the rat rod to google, i hit digg and then i hit facebook. Facebook acts like it is looking for the image, but then fails to do so. Before i upgraded to the newest version of SA Facebook, it worked perfectly. I have searched and searched trying to see if i can get this to work properly again, but i am not sure what to look for in the coding to get it to pull the image again. I really miss and need this to work again. I am not posting rat rod of the day to facebook, but all i am showing people is a link to my site, no image anymore........

techguy

Quote from: techguy on January 07, 2013, 01:21:13 AM
Please help

Skaty

Can't publish some posts, especially some ''first posts'', anyone kwon something about this ?

GATORaid

I created the application, however, the setup process is different from when you posted the "how to" on that.

It seems like most of it works, but I get an error, when I click the "invite friends" button.

I get this back from Facebook:
An error occurred. Please try again later.

Also when I click the main Facebook link in the top menu is it supposed to show anything, because it's blank for me.
I get the header says Facebook in it, but nothing underneath it.

Please any help would be much appreciated. I'm not sure if this is something I setup incorrectly in my application or if this is a bug with the plugin. Thanks in advance.

Skaty

Quote from: !RFAN on January 21, 2012, 01:02:00 AM
i'm facing a problem..
whenever i click on "Grant Permissions" it takes me to the index page..

same problem, any solution ?  publish sometime is working somethime is not, i think this mod is forgettin that i gave a grant permission.

techguy

Quote from: techguy on January 08, 2013, 11:46:30 AM
Quote from: techguy on January 07, 2013, 01:21:13 AM
Please help
I tried manual registration and while linking the account I got an option to type user name and password for SMF site, the default Facebook name is already printed in username field and we can indeed change it.
This was really an awesome feature, but when typed a diff username I got error

Eclipse16V

Quote from: Skaty on January 12, 2013, 09:54:43 PM
Quote from: !RFAN on January 21, 2012, 01:02:00 AM
i'm facing a problem..
whenever i click on "Grant Permissions" it takes me to the index page..

same problem, any solution ?  publish sometime is working somethime is not, i think this mod is forgettin that i gave a grant permission.
same problem
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Advertisement: