SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skaty

in smf settings is not open to change their display name :/

vmr101

I have added this mod to my smf forum, when users try to register with facebook, they get redirected to fb, then when it goes back they get the following error:

OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

How can I fix this.
Thanks.

vbgamer45

First make sure you have it setup correctly under settings under admin you must have an active token if not refresh it to get a new one.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vmr101

i am pretty sure it is setup correctly, where and how do I refresh for a new token? in facebook developer of the app?

Skaty

This Grant Permission this doesn't work correctly, new topics does not publish in to the page.

i wanna ask, when i gave the permission the button still is standing there, is it normal or it have to dissapear when permission is complete ?

techguy

Please tell me how to fill these information

SA™

Quote from: Skaty on January 21, 2013, 10:07:34 PM
i wanna ask, when i gave the permission the button still is standing there, is it normal or it have to dissapear when permission is complete ?

the button stays so you can reauth at anytime
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

vmr101

Quote from: vmr101 on January 21, 2013, 08:30:33 PM
OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.

I have granted permissions, there is an access token below now, but the error still comes, and now happens before redirecting to facebook.
I need this fixed asap as the website is having major issues with this! Please help

vmr101

Quote from: vmr101 on January 22, 2013, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: vmr101 on January 21, 2013, 08:30:33 PM

I have granted permissions, there is an access token below now, but the error still comes, and now happens before redirecting to facebook.
I need this fixed asap as the website is having major issues with this! Please help

Can someone please help with this? Its been days and no response. If i dont get a response soon ill just have to delete the mod which will be a shame as it seems like a good mod, once all working.

vbgamer45

Sorry don't have time at the moment to look in detail.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

mistenkt

So i have the mod up and mostly working, Users can register and login via facebook.

However im having an issue on the user profile. The facebook -> settings option keeps telling me "No connection to facebook found". If i click the "connect to facebook now" link i just get redirected to the profile index. and it still says "no connection to facebook found" under facebook->settings.

any ideas?

mistenkt

Sorry for bumping this, but im really having problems with finding the cause, any help would be appreciated

joelstoner

QuoteOAuthException: (#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: me&fields=id,name,username

This is the error i am getting as of today. I haven't tested registering a new user with facebook in about 6 months. But it was working perfectly the last time i did. To fix this error i upgraded to the 2.0.2 version of this mod, works perfectly now. Sorry to waste anyone's time, but if it helps someone else out.

Also to any mods reading this, the captcha is nearly impossible to read, i had to listen to it to figure out one letter, looked like an a but was an x.

DAVID. D.A

On my menu bar, there is a 'facebook' menu button which appears to just guests and links to a blank page with a footer of SA facebook mod, how do i remove this menu?

SA™

Quote from: Dda on February 02, 2013, 07:03:59 AM
On my menu bar, there is a 'facebook' menu button which appears to just guests and links to a blank page with a footer of SA facebook mod, how do i remove this menu?
it not a blank page you just have not set it to show anything you can show fb comments box or/and fb fan page box on there
in facebook admin/social is were the options are
the fb fan page box defaults to my sa mod fb page when enabled

Quote from: joelstoner on February 01, 2013, 03:57:48 PM
QuoteOAuthException: (#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: me&fields=id,name,username

This is the error i am getting as of today. I haven't tested registering a new user with facebook in about 6 months. But it was working perfectly the last time i did. To fix this error i upgraded to the 2.0.2 version of this mod, works perfectly now. Sorry to waste anyone's time, but if it helps someone else out.

Also to any mods reading this, the captcha is nearly impossible to read, i had to listen to it to figure out one letter, looked like an a but was an x.

update the mod if you read this topic one page back you would find your anser search is your friend

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Eclipse16V

Quote from: Skaty on January 21, 2013, 10:07:34 PM
This Grant Permission this doesn't work correctly, new topics does not publish in to the page.

Same problem
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

OnlineFunCorner

SA Facebook Connect Integration mod is not working fine, when i press F Connect Now button it does not work and remaons same, may i have to do some setting in facebook applications or what?
I Installed it in 2010, that was working fine, i have done nothing, and it stop working in 2012
please help me guys, thanks

SA™

have you tryed updating i do know that the api has chnaged somewhat since 2010 so if your using that older version  then it most likly wont work anymore cos facebook continuasly change there api partly the reason why i gave up this mod keeping up with fb chnages is a royal pain int he butt :P

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

OnlineFunCorner

Quote from: SA™ on February 06, 2013, 08:20:38 AM
have you tryed updating i do know that the api has chnaged somewhat since 2010 so if your using that older version  then it most likly wont work anymore cos facebook continuasly change there api partly the reason why i gave up this mod keeping up with fb chnages is a royal pain int he butt :P

new/latest version of this mod is not compatible/ installing on my SMF 2.0 RC3

Kindred

you need to upgrade ASAP. 2.0RC3 has several bugs, and- more importantly known security issues - which have been patched in 2.0.4

Additionally... As SA mentioned, there is very little he can do.
Facebook changed the API. The old version will no longer work. period.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: