News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SA™

Quote from: Texan78 on August 25, 2012, 11:37:30 AM
Quote from: ocmdiaz714 on August 25, 2012, 12:21:21 AM
Yeah it's dropping down from the admin link on the menu. It's kinda annoying really.

Ok try this, find this.... In Sources > Facebook > FacebookAdmin.php it will be at the bottom

Find
$context['settings_title'] = $fb_hook_object->txt['fb_main1'];

Replace With
//$context['settings_title'] = $fb_hook_object->txt['fb_main1'];

See if that works for you.

thats in facebookhooks.php no FacebookAdmin.php

if(allowedTo('admin_forum') && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_enabled'])){

$counter = 0;

foreach ($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'] as $area => $dummy)
    if (++$counter && $area == 'featuresettings')
    break;

$menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'] = array_merge(
        array_slice($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'], 0, $counter, TRUE),

array(
    'fb' => array(
    'title' => $txt['fb_main1'],
    'href' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=facebook',
    'show' => true,
    ),
    ),

array_slice($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'], $counter, NULL, TRUE)

);
        }

QuoteDo you know which file is responsible for the button(s) in the post area?

what buttons the publish one?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

DutchJam

Quote from: SA™ on August 25, 2012, 01:51:53 PM

I mean the buttons on top of a forum post, like "quote", "modify", " remove" and also the "post" button from SA Facebook Integration...
-----
JamaicaForum.nl: http://www.jamaicaforum.nl

ocmdiaz714

Quote from: SA™ on August 25, 2012, 01:51:53 PM
Quote from: Texan78 on August 25, 2012, 11:37:30 AM
Quote from: ocmdiaz714 on August 25, 2012, 12:21:21 AM
Yeah it's dropping down from the admin link on the menu. It's kinda annoying really.

Ok try this, find this.... In Sources > Facebook > FacebookAdmin.php it will be at the bottom

Find
$context['settings_title'] = $fb_hook_object->txt['fb_main1'];

Replace With
//$context['settings_title'] = $fb_hook_object->txt['fb_main1'];

See if that works for you.

thats in facebookhooks.php no FacebookAdmin.php

if(allowedTo('admin_forum') && !empty($modSettings['fb_app_enabled'])){

$counter = 0;

foreach ($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'] as $area => $dummy)
    if (++$counter && $area == 'featuresettings')
    break;

$menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'] = array_merge(
        array_slice($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'], 0, $counter, TRUE),

array(
    'fb' => array(
    'title' => $txt['fb_main1'],
    'href' => $scripturl . '?action=admin;area=facebook',
    'show' => true,
    ),
    ),

array_slice($menu_buttons['admin']['sub_buttons'], $counter, NULL, TRUE)

);
        }

I went ahead and removed that bit. Thanks!

LOVELORD

When i create application and integrate with my site everything work without any problems.

Now I transfer to VPS and change domain from www.domain.com to domain.com becouse i read that is better for boths.

And i change this in facebook app but on my forum i have problem.

Nothing from facebook integration not work. I also cant find facebook integration in profile or in admin panel.

No even like box frame in bottom.

Texan78

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it since you have changed the way your domain is.

LOVELORD

strange is that one block witch i take from them site not work...  :o but on stativ page it work  :o

Kindred

Why do you think that removing the www is a better choice?  I'd suggest just putting it back and using htaccess to redirect the non-www site to the www one...especially if it worked better with the integration.

edit- doing it this way will reduce any "penalty" for changing URLs and will also prevent the duplicate content stuff - all the while maintaining the site in a working condition.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Texan78

Quote from: Kindred on August 27, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Why do you think that removing the www is a better choice?  I'd suggest just putting it back and using htaccess to redirect the non-www site to the www one...especially if it worked better with the integration.

+1

LOVELORD

Site is just started... And I bacek www to site url

I uninstall and install mod again.. Now everything is showen... But I cant connect to facebook account. I cant find friends. Like publish etc button work, also facebooik page, but i cant connect account to facebook.

In area ?area=friends on facebook page on forum i recive this error:

No connection to Facebook found
Connect to Facebook now!

And when i try to connect to facebook page just redirect me to main facebook page index.php?action=facebook

Also when i try to associate some other account i recive this error: An Error Has Occurred!
No connection to facebook found
\
What i need tto do to connect my site with facebook?

When people register to site them recive this errors:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: fb_post_id

I have same problem with gmail, and twitter.

Texan78

Have you entered the Facebook app information correctly into the mod in your Admin CP?

Sounds like you're missing the information for the mod to connect to the App.

Do you have a fan page or just a personal FB page? You need to have a fan page connected to your personal page and you need to be logged into your personal page not your fan page for it to display information as well.

LOVELORD

Yes I enter all things like earlir it was..

I have fun page and my account page and everything work without problem.

I dont know what i need to do.

I have this problem with facebook

I dont know why this exist, and this table exist in table topic, and everywhere is value 0.

This make problems with accounts, becouse people cant activate them accounts.

EDIT: This fb_post_id is showing only in FacebookHooks.php in Source folder and have only this few strings. But I cant post here that strings.

I have this collon in smf_topic and I dont know where this make problem? On every row value for this is 0

Texan78

Quote from: LOVELORD on August 28, 2012, 09:21:22 PM
Yes I enter all things like earlir it was..

I have fun page and my account page and everything work without problem.

I dont know what i need to do.

I have this problem with facebook

I dont know why this exist, and this table exist in table topic, and everywhere is value 0.

This make problems with accounts, becouse people cant activate them accounts.

EDIT: This fb_post_id is showing only in FacebookHooks.php in Source folder and have only this few strings. But I cant post here that strings.

I have this collon in smf_topic and I dont know where this make problem? On every row value for this is 0

You need to uninstall and reinstall and then do this. Make sure you run or the db install file ran successfully.

Then go too Admin CP under Facebook Intergration > Configuration > do you have the Facebook Application ID & Facebook Application Secret entered from the Facebook App?

If not, log into FB and go here...

https://developers.facebook.com/apps

At the very top you'll see a App ID/API Key & App Secret Enter the App ID into the Application ID spot in the mod and the App Secret into the next one below called Facebook Application Secret.

If it still doesn't work then you don't have your FB App set up correctly and without knowing how you have it set up no one is going to be able to help you so you will need provide more information if the above doesn't work.

Manu.G

I've installed this modification, but I think I haven't setup the appliciation not correct :(
I have add all things I got on facebook
No topics and new members are published on the fanpage I'm running on facebook and when ever I push the "Publish" button nothing happen :-s

Facebook Access Tokens are to see under "Publisher"
Fanpage-ID I've add

Can someone help me with my problem?
Version SMF 2.0.8
SimplePortal 2.3.5

Smasher

Where is the code for when the "checks" are actually being done before the facebook login? I want to add some code that checks to see if that person is a friend of a certain person before letting them log on.

Sync Accounts > Am I on your friends list > Ok you can now log in.
Site in Development