News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texan78

Quote from: acseven on September 10, 2012, 08:08:29 PM
Sorry to bump this, wondering if there are any ideas on the errors I'm having:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=365503.msg3403441#msg3403441

What other mods do you have installed?

Sometimes other mods can conflict and they are the one that are actually making Facebook throw the error in the log.

I see this often. Fix the other mod that's causing the issues and those errors go away.

Wilhelms

Hi.

I'm with this problem.

Someone knows how to solve?

CSRF state token does not match one provided.
Invalid or no certificate authority found, using bundled information
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught OAuthException: (#100) Unknown fields: access_token.
  thrown in E:\home\esquadraov5\Web\facebookauth\base_facebook.php on line 1039

Demirsoy

Hey my friend , I'm in trouble and need help please.

The problem is that once i logout from smf forum session will not come again and cannot login. While dealing in forum with my admin and user account , there is no problem the mod does work well however once logout is applied session ended and there appears blank page on index.php which cannot response to anythink.

Still, i dont have any error message just looking at blank page after 3-4 hourse and thinking :(

Please help me to deal with. I did all needs of facebook application such ad facebook app id , key etc.

My web page : hxxp:platform.olympusuo.com/~bodrumko/ [nonactive]  it is working with already logined account but others cant login :(

Manu.G

Quote from: Texan78 on September 06, 2012, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: Manu.G on September 06, 2012, 10:47:05 AM
Quote from: Texan78 on September 04, 2012, 10:59:22 AM
Quote from: Manu.G on September 01, 2012, 08:15:09 PM
I've installed this modification, but I think I haven't setup the appliciation not correct :(
I have add all things I got on facebook
No topics and new members are published on the fanpage I'm running on facebook and when ever I push the "Publish" button nothing happen :-s

Facebook Access Tokens are to see under "Publisher"
Fanpage-ID I've add

Can someone help me with my problem?

In your Admin CP for the Facebook Integration select the boards Tab and make sure you have selected boards to publish to.
The boards I want to publish on the facebook fan-page are selected, but nothing happen there. Also I want to publish new members on the fan-page, but it won't work :-s

Go to the Facebook Developers page for your App and under Settings then select Advanced.

Find "Remove offline_access permission" and make sure it is disabled and if not disable it and save the changes.

Then go back to your mod and regrant the permissions.

If all works correctly it should populate your "Facebook Access Tokens"

MAKE SURE, your Facebook Page ID Facebook User ID is correctly entered. The Page ID will be your fan page. The User ID will be your personal page.

To find your Page ID and User ID you can use this link

http://graph.facebook.com/YOURPAGE

Then just replace YOURPAGE with the name of your FB Page and it will give you your ID. Do the same for your personal page too.

Thanks a lot, that was helpful! :D

Now an other problem I have :-s
Our settings for registration is "Admin Approval" because sometimes some spammer find a way to register on the forum.
I want to show new members on the fanpage on Facebook, but only when an Admin approved the registration, is there a
way to change the mod?

An other problem I found in the error-log :(
It's full with such entries
http://forum.arsenie.net/index.php?/topic,11613.msg264910/topicseen.html
2: htmlspecialchars() [<a href='function.htmlspecialchars'>function.htmlspecialchars</a>]: charset `ISO-8859-2' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1
File: /../.../.../.../forum/Sources/Facebook/FacebookHooks.php
Line: 159

Only members who using an other language than English filling the error-log with such entries. Is there a way to eliminate it?
Version SMF 2.0.8
SimplePortal 2.3.5

Texan78

Quote from: Manu.G on September 12, 2012, 03:59:09 PM
I want to show new members on the fanpage on Facebook, but only when an Admin approved the registration, is there a
way to change the mod?

in your Admin CP for the Facebook mod go to Publisher. And then for "Enable Post Publisher? " select the option you want to publish to your Facebook page

Wilhelms

I managed to solve the problems before, but now I have these, anyone can help solve urgent?

Manu.G

Quote from: Texan78 on September 12, 2012, 06:39:36 PM
Quote from: Manu.G on September 12, 2012, 03:59:09 PM
way to change the mod?

in your Admin CP for the Facebook mod go to Publisher. And then for "Enable Post Publisher? " select the option you want to publish to your Facebook page

The settings are correct, but new members are published on facebook before an admin approved the registration. Isn't it possible to change this? Publishing new members on facebook after an admin approved the registration and not before?
Version SMF 2.0.8
SimplePortal 2.3.5

SA™

thats because this uses tyhe register hook it can be changed todo what you wonted by using the intergrate_activate hook instead but that means coding  8)
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

ocmdiaz714

How I do get ride of this?

I made this edit to FacebookHooks:

Quotearray(
              'fb' => array(
                'title' => $txt['fb_main5'],
                'href' => $scripturl . '?action=profile;area=fsettings;u='.$user_info['id'].'',
                'show' => false,
             ),
          ),

Am I okay? Or will that break something? Thanks.

Manu.G

Quote from: SA™ on September 13, 2012, 06:24:00 PM
thats because this uses tyhe register hook it can be changed todo what you wonted by using the intergrate_activate hook instead but that means coding  8)

What have I to change? Can you help me with it?
Version SMF 2.0.8
SimplePortal 2.3.5

Lout

Quote from: SA™ on August 10, 2012, 07:18:14 PM
@ DutchJam
maybe will work with regualr expression and preg_replace

$attachment['description'] = preg_replace('|</?\w+\s+[^>]*>|si', ' ', $nobbc_body);

i have not tested this expression so it may not work
So to remove the <br> does this mean to replace this -

$attachment['description'] = $nobbc_body;

with this -

$attachment['description'] = preg_replace('|</?\w+\s+[^>]*>|si', ' ', $nobbc_body);

Thanks in advance :)

LOVELORD

I uninstall this mod, then install again, make new application, and still have same problem.

I remove iptables (firewall) from my VPS, and try to ping api.facebook.com and ping is work 100% corectly, no one package lost.

Also i test cURL and that work without any problem.

So does anyone have idea what i need to do?

Can someone write tutorail how we make application and make setup for forum?

Edit. I finaly fix problem...

I delete curl_exec and curl_multi_exec

now everything work perfet...

smarty84

hi.
i have installed the facebook integration mod in smf forum but i don't know how to create facebook application. and here the
information on creating your application on facebook link is down. please help me to create facebook application for integration

coucnilhomeswap

This mod does not autopost to facebook. I have to do it manually the same as my members and it does not post to the Facebook page i spesify it posts to my profile it self which is not what i want.

And i cant access the sa mods site as it doesnt exist any more

vbgamer45

Are their any errors? Also make sure you need to give permission to the app for facebook to allow it to post.

SA mods site no longer exists.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

fth93

Hello,
I only need this module for Facebook Login/Registration, and for this purpose it works fine. However, despite having no other features enabled, it asks new users singing through FB for extended permission to publish under their name. Is it really needed for login/registration only and if no, can I disable it somehow? Thanks.

coucnilhomeswap

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 17, 2012, 01:28:28 PM
Are their any errors? Also make sure you need to give permission to the app for facebook to allow it to post.

SA mods site no longer exists.

no errors and all permissions ect granted for Facebook app

frm.da.hell

I have installed SA facebook integration and created app in facebook. I already edited SA FACEBOOK integration admin page with app code and secret but now when I try to connect my forum via facebook I get this error:
An error occurred with ****** Please try later

API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.

Thanks in advance!

rickyherbal

Hi, I'm writing this post with google translate, I hope you manage to figure it out. My problem is as follows. In my forum I installed the integration with facebook, and I've configured so that the topics are reported on the facebook fan page, everything works properly except for the character encoding and tag html, why?

ps. � = Accented characters

hiboy

Hi, how do i edit the meta "og" tag ?
i tried editting in facebookHooks.php ,but the setting did not change ,any help?

Advertisement: