News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[noactive] [nofollow]?

Started by kai920, August 17, 2009, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I think there are mods to show banned members on topic view, haven't taken a look at how they do that exactly though...
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Özgür

@Thantos, yeah we have this function.
Basically we can stop to parse bbc if member is banned. Or something like that. I use this code in my site
', isset($message['member']['is_banned']) && $message['member']['is_banned'] ? ' style="opacity:0.2; filter:alpha(opacity=20); text-decoration: line-through;"' : '','
So Long

Thantos

My memory did serve me correctly:

$message['member']['is_banned'] contains a boolean about the ban status of the author.

青山 素子

Ah, awesome. I don't have a good memory for the hugeness that is the context array.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

NeuroToxic

Im sure that this [noactive] [nofollow] would be a very popular if released. Any idea on when it could be potentially released to the public?

Arantor

The mod needs a little cleaning up before it can be released but it is something we're looking to do soon.

NeuroToxic

Quote from: Arantor on November 01, 2009, 01:30:58 AM
The mod needs a little cleaning up before it can be released but it is something we're looking to do soon.

Ok cool. I will have to keep my eyes open for its release.  :)

Arantor

When it does, it'll be released via the SMF Customization Team itself and will be in the Spam Prevention category on the mod site.

NeuroToxic

Quote from: Arantor on November 04, 2009, 05:45:04 AM
When it does, it'll be released via the SMF Customization Team itself and will be in the Spam Prevention category on the mod site.

Ok. Thanks for the heads up. :P

I shall look forward to it's release in anticipation. :D

HunterP

Quote from: Arantor on November 04, 2009, 05:45:04 AM

Is this MOD already available?

Arantor

Yes, has been for over a year... Search for anti spam links, but IIRC it's only for 2.0.

HunterP

Quote from: Arantor on March 13, 2011, 04:01:57 PM
Yes, has been for over a year... Search for anti spam links, but IIRC it's only for 2.0.

I did, but maybe I have to clean my glasses  8)

Thanks Arantor!

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2404

morean51

great work you have done with restrictions

Advertisement: