Started by Snogmarr, March 16, 2010, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snogmarr

just installed Dynamic memberlist which made me notice that my avatars are not resizing,,, have checked admin and all related functions,,,, yet they still do not resize.......
Any Ideas

Thanks

see pic

Chas Large

In Admin > Forum > Attachments and Avatars > Avatar settings, change the If the avatar is too large... from Resize it with Javascript to Let HTML resize it. That may fix things.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Snogmarr

Thanks for the reply but alas it did not do it.

But thanks anyway

Chas Large

Is the problem just with the new memberlist display or do the avatars appear too big on posts and profiles too?

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Snogmarr

No It's across all pages,,,
If I upload an avatar its ok!

Hmm I think It Is me?

These differences are from avatars uploaded as packages from smf and I believe these from the choose avatar from gallery dont resize?

Chas Large

Quote from: xnathansxdadx on March 17, 2010, 06:09:15 PM
No It's across all pages,,,
If I upload an avatar its ok!

Hmm I think It Is me?

These differences are from avatars uploaded as packages from smf and I believe these from the choose avatar from gallery dont resize?
Yes, if the uploaded avatars are too big then they will not be resized, the system assumes provided avatars are the right size to start with, typically they are 65 x 65 pixels.

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved otherwise reply with some details of what isn't working.

Snogmarr

will do

dont forget to answer my quesstion about your mod location on memberlist on the other thread
Thanks

Advertisement: