News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Steam Profile Ajax Mod v1.0

Started by roco, April 07, 2010, 06:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elduder

All installed OK, with CMOD settings at 777 ... but all I get is the grey box with red writing in it instead of the steamprofile image, saying:

Error dl() has been disabled for security reasons

Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

DUDE  8)

elduder

Quote from: elduder on October 23, 2010, 04:58:51 AM
All installed OK, with CMOD settings at 777 ... but all I get is the grey box with red writing in it instead of the steamprofile image, saying:

Error dl() has been disabled for security reasons

Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

DUDE  8)

Does anyone have anything for me at all regarding this?

DUDE  :-\

Stigmartyr

Great Mod bud, I can't say it enough.  I saw this last night and spent the last 24hrs redesigning my gaming site!

Check it out here: http://black-chapter.com/forums/cod-black-ops/cod-black-ops/

I moved the feature to the postbit and made the postbit horizontal, and made a bunch of CSS edits.  Whew, I need a shower and shave!

p.s. I see a 'Join Game' button in your screenshots, but this is not working for me.  I can see that my friends are online and/or playing a certain game but the slider only shows "add friend" and "backpack", no JOIN GAME play button :(

TakeMeNL

Hey there!

This is a very cool mod!
i love it!
Maybe a update for later:
Add the field Steam Profile to Custom Profile Fields on the registration page.
And that the admin can check if it's required.

Keep up the good work!

TakeMeNL

Erron

finally fixed the 'invalid community data' error but now it keeps saying that my profile does not exist, ive tried my steam login, my profile name and my steam community number, all dont work, anyone had this problem?

SilverKnight

Would be better to include this on the side as a small button or the width of the avatar (small version) As taking up part of the forum is annoying. Would also be great if a ultimate profile version could be done.

Heeks

draggy

Here's a version that I modified for RC5 compatibility.

PureT

Quote from: draggy on June 09, 2011, 12:56:59 PM

Can someone verify this is legit ?

Heeks

seems to work on a test forum.

draggy

I believe that the only thing that I modified was a piece of find/replace code that was not compatible with rc5/2.0.

This works with 2.0 as well.

Heeks

Pantho

Quote from: draggy on June 09, 2011, 12:56:59 PM

Confirmed working, couldn't find any dodgy code either.

Heeks

Heeks

Statuses doesn't update anymore : players are always in the same status :/

Anyone else ?

serfma

I apologize for bumping this old thread, but this is the ONLY SMF 2.0 STEAM Mod/Package that i've found and i'm running a Gaming Community. Whenever I enter my Steam ID, I get a Steam HTTP Error inside the box...When I go to install the package, it claims it's not going to install correctly (I have SMF 2.0.2) however it mostly shows that it does.

Website is http://www.curiumgaming.com [nofollow]

draggy

You have to use the package that I modified above for newer versions of smf 2.0

serfma

Quote from: draggy on August 30, 2012, 11:18:42 AM
You have to use the package that I modified above for newer versions of smf 2.0

I see, thanks! However, when I enter my STEAM ID, it shows the error "Steam Community server error (HTTP 302)". If I use my steam alias, Serfma, it works fine.

draggy

I believe that's how it was designed. I didn't make this plugin, I just updated the install code.

Advertisement: