News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

making change in standard profile field

Started by Joker™, April 14, 2010, 11:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

i want to make gender profile field a compulsory field to be filled while registering ...

But i can't modify it to make it compulsory to be filled while registering ...
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Kill Em All

Admin>Core Features>Power on Custom profile Fields>Save>Click on the text custom profile fields>Gender>tick the box under show on registration>save

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Joker™

gender is showing on registration page , but i want that gender field to be mandatory , so that one has to fill it to get register.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Kill Em All

Hum, I can't seem to find a database entry that would allow that.

What you can do is disable the Gender field and then create a new one. That will give you the option to force it on registration. :)

It would be difficult but possible to get it behave the same. :(

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Joker™

making new field is not a good option as in forum stats the default gender field is also associated ... hmm will try to find some other way out
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

CapadY

I've added a MOD to add these possibilities, the only thinh you have to do is waiting until the MOD is approved and install it.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Joker™

will be looking forward to it ... thanx in advance
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Advertisement: