BBCode with style

Started by davidhs, May 02, 2010, 02:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidhs

Compatible with SMF 2.0.14 and 2.0.15.

Kirolainen

Hey there! Thank you for this wonderful mod!
Is there any way to add divs or tables to have background image style? It seems to throw in an error when I try to do it.

davidhs

Quote from: Kirolainen on February 22, 2018, 08:11:42 PM
Is there any way to add divs or tables to have background image style? It seems to throw in an error when I try to do it.
Yes, with
[div style="background-image: url(http://your_image.gif);"]...[/div]
(same with table, tr or td)

Perhaps you must write an absolute url, instead of relative url.

njtweb

Thank you for the mod. How can you make a solid border? By default it's double line when I add boarder=1

davidhs

Quote from: njtweb on May 10, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
Thank you for the mod. How can you make a solid border? By default it's double line when I add boarder=1
You do not use border=1 in table.
Use style="border: 1px solid red;" (for example) in table, tr and/or td.
More examples: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_border.asp

davidhs

New version:
1.5.2   2020-03-07
------------------
@ Can be installed before or after "nCode Image Resizer" MOD 2.0 (for SMF 2.0-2.0.15).
+ SMF compatibility: 2.0.11-2.0.17.
- SMF 2.0.x: Languages: brazilian, brazilian-utf8, spanish, spanish-utf8 (these are not used).

StarredSkies

I just want to say thank you. This is honestly one of the best modifications and most-used on our website. It allows users to create stylish post templates or flawless biographies. I dearly hope you continue to update and add to this amazing add-on. SMF would not be the same without it.

davidhs

Quote from: StarredSkies on October 07, 2020, 02:26:50 AM
I just want to say thank you. This is honestly one of the best modifications and most-used on our website. It allows users to create stylish post templates or flawless biographies. I dearly hope you continue to update and add to this amazing add-on. SMF would not be the same without it.
Thank you!  :D

Steve

I know this topic is old but since davidhs has been here in the last few months I'm going to ask anyway.

Any chance of an update for 2.1.4?
DO NOT pm me for support!

StarredSkies

This is the one mod that's holding me back from the 2.1 update. Similarly to the last poster, I'd like to know if this is being upgraded to 2.1. This code is sooooo important to my website's dynamic and I would hate to lose the templates it created.

Advertisement: