SimpleAds

Started by [SiNaN], May 14, 2010, 02:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

if ($action == 'forum' || $action == 'contact')

(It would be || - or, rather than && - and, since you can't have $action being two different values...)

[SiNaN]

You can use PHP syntax, like:

{action} == 'contact' || {action} == 'forum'

Or:

in_array({action}, array('contact', 'forum'))
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Arantor

* Arantor got confused, sorry...

[SiNaN]

Heh. It's a little confusing, I admit. But I guess it's the most powerful that's possible.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

RustyBarnacle

Thanks guys.

I just put it on today and I'm liking it.  Experimenting can lead to fun and sometimes dangerous things though.  :)

aw06

Quote from: RustyBarnacle on January 31, 2011, 06:36:58 PM
Thanks guys.

I just put it on today and I'm liking it.  Experimenting can lead to fun and sometimes dangerous things though.  :)

Hey Rusty .. can you tell me how you got the Facebook like button ??
http://www.yourlocalwateringhole.com/index.php?topic=11.0

Also you have an error at the bottom of your page ... but i guess you are testing...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function update_ad_impressions() in /home/cy4410/public_html/LWHCA/Sources/Subs.php on line 2940[/code/
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

RustyBarnacle

Thanks for the catch on the error.  I'll have to see if I can figure that one out.

The facebook like icon comes with the theme.  Lots of Bloc's themes have them.

aw06

Quote from: RustyBarnacle on January 31, 2011, 07:44:59 PM
Thanks for the catch on the error.  I'll have to see if I can figure that one out.

The facebook like icon comes with the theme.  Lots of Bloc's themes have them.

o ok ... cool .. trying to get one on my site
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

Jeet Chowdhury

excuse me, hi will u guys plz ans my that css related question? :(

Mari-chi

Thanks for a really great mod; I've been wondering how to display ads on my forum. :)

Maybe this question as come up before? I was wondering how to get ads to align right inside the post, so that the text wraps around the ad.

Never mind, figured it out. XD

ldokoupil

I have a mistake I become a ADS Template Mistake :( my Forum is not Open Joe becquse this fatal Error

Stigmartyr

So I installed the mod properly, expanded the database and made sure all the file edits were done but something is still wrong.

I cannot find it in Admin, and when I paste the url manually: (index.php?action=admin;area=ads;sa=addposition)

I get a broken page...

grafitus

You are using currently RC2. But (if I'm not mistaken) SimpleAds released on RC3 time. So, may-be incompatible with RC2.

Stigmartyr

Quote from: grafitus on February 04, 2011, 04:33:55 AM
You are using currently RC2. But (if I'm not mistaken) SimpleAds released on RC3 time. So, may-be incompatible with RC2.

Well that is disheartening

Arantor

There have been security fixes since RC2 as well.

tbk22

I installed this MOD on my forum and all the pages went completly black...Ad by blank I mean the header and footer is there but where the content should be theres only the background...

Only the simple portal page working
=)

Stigmartyr

Quote from: tbk22 on February 08, 2011, 02:16:37 AM
I installed this MOD on my forum and all the pages went completly black...Ad by blank I mean the header and footer is there but where the content should be theres only the background...

Make sure all the files that were supposed to get edited, did and that it extracted properly.  Sometimes I find packages not doing this correctly..

tbk22

Quote from: Stigmartyr on February 08, 2011, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: tbk22 on February 08, 2011, 02:16:37 AM

Make sure all the files that were supposed to get edited, did and that it extracted properly.  Sometimes I find packages not doing this correctly..

I had to make a DB backup and reinstall my forum from scratch... Im not sure If I will risk again... I prefer this Mod to Ad management but both have caused so many trouble and duplicate issues on my forums
=)

Jeet Chowdhury

after installing simple portal the ads not showing in forum area. how can i enable ad in forum area like this link,

http://muskilashan.com/index.php?action=forum

rower

Advertisement: