News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Tinypic Plugin

Started by tinypic, May 29, 2009, 10:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda.V

O fine to know, thx distante  ;)

distante

lord alibaski

Hi m8 I know this is an old modification but I have just parsed this mod for rc5 it installed fine but now I'm getting 2 tinypic images under the tags.

Anyway of just getting it back to 1 image.

Thanks

Realinfo

I need URL option............ SMF 1.1.13

luuuciano

Someone is using this mod with 2.0? or rc5?
It works there?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Shorti25

it works well, but only by install manually

i have parsed the modification and changes the files
then uploaded the callback2.html to root

well done on 2.0 gold

Linda.V

Quote from: Shorti25 on July 02, 2011, 02:46:11 PM
it works well, but only by install manually

i have parsed the modification and changes the files
then uploaded the callback2.html to root

well done on 2.0 gold

So did I and works fine!

pikeman

Quote from: Vandaahl on September 06, 2010, 11:51:03 AM
This Tinypic mod does not work if you have installed the Pretty Url mod (the "Add to post" button doesn't work). With a simple tweak, you can fix it however.

After you have installed to mod, open GenericControls.template.php in your theme folder. Look for this line:

tinypic_callback_url = document.location.href.substr(0,document.location.href.lastIndexOf("/"))+"/callback2.html";

And change it to this:

tinypic_callback_url = "{your site URL}/callback2.html";

Replace {your site URL} with the URL of your site (like http://www.simplemachines.org). Callback2.html should be in the root of your forum folder (so your URL may look like http://www.simplemachines.org/forum).

I have tested this with SMF 2 RC3. If you are using a 1.x version of SMF and have Pretty URL installed, the fix should be similar, but I have not tested this.

After updates Pretty url this change code does not work...

luuuciano

Quote from: Realinfo on November 16, 2013, 11:07:58 AM
Not working

What is not working? why? what happened? can you give *more* information?
We do not read minds yet
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Realinfo

Tinypic Plugin is not working, When I try to upload any pictures, It's not upload

CITROMAN

not working... my smf version is 2.06.

aceking

Quote from: CITROMAN on November 17, 2013, 12:24:33 PM
not working... my smf version is 2.06.

CITROMAN, I get the same thing too. I think TinyPic must changed something on their side.

Realinfo

T3CHN0

old mod but still works. thanks
installed on 2.0.7 without having to change anything.

luuuciano

The problem with this services/mod (tinypic), is that you are not using any user... pictures will be deleted if no one sees it after XX days

T3CHN0

Quote from: luuuciano on June 17, 2014, 09:56:26 AM
The problem with this services/mod (tinypic), is that you are not using any user... pictures will be deleted if no one sees it after XX days
ohh ok, yeah that's not good.

luuuciano

Now we are using
Spud's In Line Attachments ILA https://github.com/Spuds/SMF-ILA
+
Kays's Resize Attached Images http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2206

It is not remote storage... but it works and it is better (you really own the files)

Ninja ZX-10RR

#RemovalRequest
Straight from Wikipedia
QuoteOn September 9, 2019, Tinypic was officially shut down with a period to allow existing users prior to the shutdown date to download all their photos up until September 19, 2019.
Tinypic service is no more, and this mod no longer works on any smf version because... Yeah, obviously without their main site to back it up it won't upload anywhere, so keeping it on the mod site serves no purpose.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: