News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Menu didn't work Correctly

Started by Jiggly Puff, June 07, 2010, 02:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiggly Puff

I don't remember which all I installed, but I remember I installed the SMF Contact Page thing and the Staff List. I know they are supposed to show up in the navigation menu thingy when they are installed, but they didn't show up. I have SMF 2.0 RC3

P.S. If this isn't the right board to post it in, sorry

Joker™

you should ask this in support thread of mods.

When you go to the page from where you downloaded the mod , there will be a button "Support and comments for this mod" , click it , it'll take you to the support thread of mod.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Jiggly Puff

I didn't download it from here. I got it from the section in the admin panel on mine.

Joker™

can u write exact mod names here
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Jiggly Puff

SMF Staff Page

Contact Page

Buddy Page

Those are 3 I installed that didn't show up in the navigation menu, and were supposed to. Check my website [nofollow] to see what I mean.

Joker™

was there any error shown to you by site , while installing these mods ?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Jiggly Puff

No. Also, I just installed Downloads System and it did the same as the others. It didn't show up in the nav-bar.

Joker™

have the codes mentioned in mod got added in subs.php ?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

CapadY

Did you try the default theme and English language ?

That's where MOD's are written for.
Sometimes you have to edit other theme's, other languages should nearly always have to be translated.

Also emptying the forum cache will help often.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

ukhalik2

if you are having a custom theme, then you should make changes to that theme in order to make mod work properly.
install mods manually.

Joker™

yeah check the languages files , and clean ur site cache from admin panel
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Jiggly Puff

Ok. I don't know where to find it, but when you install SMF, you know how you have to change the CHMOD of come files? Well when the dude installed it(came with webhost), he set the CHMODs to 755, and I did 777 last time and it worked fine. So, what files are the CHMODs supposed to be changed in?

Advertisement: