Packages not installing anymore

Started by cefresh, June 17, 2010, 12:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cefresh

OK yesterday I was installing packages just fine and dandy but today a problem has arrived.

I can download packages to my forums just fine but when I click install it goes to the test page and everything seems correct. Now when I click install again it just goes to a blank page and it doesn't install the package.

When I refresh it says "your connection has timed out" in the SMF admin panel. This just started today. The last thing I changed was the themes.

it does this with any mod I try to install and yes they're all compatible with 2.0. Most of them were made solely for 2.0.

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

cefresh

Thanks for the response. But that was no help at all.

That was basically telling me to just post in a different section or if I'm having db errors which I am not.

I'm receiving no errors and I don't know if posting in the bug section will do any difference if 60 people in this section have absolutely no idea.

Thanks anyway.

Kays

It's probably not a bug if it worked before.

When I refresh it says "your connection has timed out" in the SMF admin panel. This just started today. The last thing I changed was the themes.

Does it work if you use the default theme?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

cefresh

It doesn't let me use the core theme or the curve theme anymore but the other 3 custom themes it does.

This is the error I get when I try to use curve or core:

QuoteThe overall forum default theme must be a selectable theme.

Kays

In the Admin CP > Themes and Layout > Themes that the user is able to select: Expand that and make those themes selectable.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Advertisement: