News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Warex

Started by TosTos, November 23, 2009, 10:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TosTos

Link to the theme

Warex is a dark colored,  Smf 2.0 RC2 compatible, tableless theme. Our team's third theme. It is good for hackers, but we don't want anybody to be hacked by those guys :) We believe that you will like that. It is free for you, and you can find it in the Smfyoo.com free stuff. To see its demo go to http://www.smfyoo.com/forum/index.php?theme=21
or http://www.smfyoo.com/
Designed and Coded by Smfyoo Team
SMFYOO TEAM INTRODUCTION:
Project Managers:
Eliana Tamerin
Fahri Kutluoglu
Theme Authors:
Crip
Fussilet
Padexx
TosTos
Graphic Designer:
Sencerbugrahan (deviantart designer)
Assistant Graphic Designer:
Wannabedie

kingkingston

william777

Hi TosTos, yes it is a great theme.

Sabre™

Been waiting to see a theme that moves away from the conventional layout, however so slightly.
Good job, and nice theme :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

TosTos

Sirius

very nice theme,  only one small problem,  the warex logo is positioned in such a manner that it interfere with my logo...  I will have to edit it to remove the logo.png.  I suggest that you keep your logo but put it at the bottom of the theme.

waris

Hi,

congrats on coming up with an unconventional theme.

I am testing it out an am finding these few peoblems already.

1. The dynamic menu is too long and it overlaps the bottom line making it obscure.
I feel that "Knowledge Base" is too long a word and should be included under "Help"and not as a main menu.

The "Moderator" menu is also un-necessary to be visible and removal will help shorten the length of the menu.

2. The 2nd big problem is when you select ie. "Media" or "Members" the page change is smooth,
But when you try to view the drop down menu it appear as a second layer and when you try to select the last two titles the menu keep on disappearing.
How can the above be corrected?

Thank you.

Ricky.

Thats a nice theme I guess and just to tell you, a very old theme and I guess its not being maintained.

waris

Guess I am out of luck on this one.

Thank you Ricky.

Ricky.

I really like the design, I may take it as inspiration for my next theme.

Advertisement: