Started by cicka, July 28, 2010, 11:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: MATTEK on July 30, 2010, 05:13:47 PM
Quote from: AbuFahim⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ on July 30, 2010, 05:12:38 PM
A very useful mod. Will it run harmoniously with Simple Portal?

It does.
Good news. Simple Portal have no such block position for that yet. How does it look with SP then? The same as the sample pictures?

gisfreak

to bad there is no release for SMF 1.1.11
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

edi67

installed and work perfectly in header part but i cannot view message in footer index when i enable it... look screen
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

cicka

Quote from: edi67 on August 01, 2010, 05:19:02 PM
installed and work perfectly in header part but i cannot view message in footer index when i enable it... look screen

From the look of it that is not my add on. Because my add on displays the message in a different way. And also your forum is at version 2.0. rc 1 and the add on is compatible only with 2.0. rc 3.

This mod is almost similar to Global Header & Footer by vbgamer. May be he is mistaken?

cicka

Quote from: AbuFahim⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ on August 02, 2010, 10:59:51 AM
This mod is almost similar to Global Header & Footer by vbgamer. May be he is mistaken?

They are not similiar. Maybe in the idea but the coding is different.

Masterd

Quote from: cicka on August 02, 2010, 11:33:46 AM

Indeed. That is for sure. I meant the OP might be mistaken when he is referring to you for support while he could be using other mod instead.

cicka

Quote from: AbuFahim⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ on August 02, 2010, 11:54:03 AM
Quote from: cicka on August 02, 2010, 11:33:46 AM

Indeed. That is for sure. I meant the OP might be mistaken when he is referring to you for support while he could be using other mod instead.

Yes, that is what I am thinking too.

luuuciano

what about adding an option to enter wich forums to show it... by forum IDs by example...
and maybe the ability to add several messages, selecting where to show each one...

it will be not "global" sure... but useful in certain cases... maybe an idea for another mod, lol
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

cicka

Quote from: luuuciano on September 05, 2010, 05:59:42 PM
what about adding an option to enter wich forums to show it... by forum IDs by example...
and maybe the ability to add several messages, selecting where to show each one...

it will be not "global" sure... but useful in certain cases... maybe an idea for another mod, lol

It looks like a very interesting idea for a add ons but I started school and I do not have very much free time to spend on creating add ons.

Reefie

A world without a reef is a world in chaos

cicka

Advertisement: