Writelog()

Started by Emik, June 21, 2005, 06:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emik

I dunno if this has been asked before or not so i'll (re)ask this question here...

I have my SMF wrapped inside the Mambo modules and whenever i click the home button i get this error...

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: writelog() in
/home/craner/public_html/websites/egci/modules/mod_smf_online2.php on line 128

I know it has something to do with the template of mambo itself but what exactly i need to do to solver this is beyond my comprehension (note that i'm a pretty nooby coder :P)

If anyone could help me out or even sya what exatcly i need to do to resolve this matter this would be most appreciated...

Thanx in advance

Emik
"Music Is The Healing Force Of The World"

hxxp:profile.xfire.com/egciemik [nonactive]

hxxp:ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=36527 [nonactive]

Emik

Noone really?

Surely I'm not the only one having encountered this error?

Orstio

Did you add the code in the header of your Mambo template, in Step 4 of the step-by-step installation?

Kindred

that module is my creation...   and I have never seen that problem...

So, my guess is, as Orstio pointed out, you are either a) missing the code int he head of your mambo template or b) using the wrong absolute path to SMF in the bridge configuration.

BTW: Which bridge are you using?  the whosonline2 module is intended to be used with Orstio's bridge, and I have heard some complaints that it does not properly work with the mambohacks bridge (??)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Emik

Idd there was a string missing in the header...
Luckily we have a coder in our midst but he wasn't online for the past days...  ::)
The problem has been solved now...

Thankx for the quick reply though

Advertisement: