News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Admin Only BBC

Started by ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ, August 19, 2010, 11:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Link to Mod

This mod will allow admins (or anyopne that knows about the tag) to add information
to anyone's post and only admins can see this.
Useful if you want a public discussion, but want to only share some information
with other Administrators.

Syntax

[only_admin]content here[/only_admin]

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Winter

Is this mod customisable? What I mean is - Is it purely admins only, or can permissions be set? I don't want to give administrator access to the people I want to see this secret information.

Cheers :)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

This is purely an admin only bbc, I want to keep the SMF coding as simple as possible, that's why I made separate mode for guests admins and members logged in.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Seabass

Very cool idea. However, anyone who is quoting a message with [admin_only]text[/admin_only] sees the "hidden" text.

Seabass

Quote from: Seabass on November 08, 2010, 08:13:15 PM
Very cool idea. However, anyone who is quoting a message with [admin_only]text[/admin_only] (or [only_admin]text[/only_admin]) sees the "hidden" text.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

The quote tag takes other tags into account, so it should still be hidden, the only one that may reveal the hidden text is in a  tag or a [nobbc][code] tag

SMF 2.0 RC5

Sakae

Are you re-coding this? I don't people quoting my text and reading secret information...
http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

Scratching my Head

Not compatible with SMF 2.0.2

:'(

FireDitto

Indeed; It installs fine but it doesn't work :(
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

Impsat-1

Wow... great idea, but DOESN'T WORK in SMF 2.0.7 :(.... pleaseee, UpDate... or Re-Setting the source code ;)

Thanks & Regards 8)
Vive Cáda Momento De Tu Vida Como Si Fueras a Irte Mañana, Más Planificala Cómo Si Jamás Fueras a Irte ;).-

Advertisement: