News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help installed a mod cant login to admin section!

Started by imnotron, August 31, 2010, 11:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenovanis

Umm

Did you get the errors after the uninstall or before?

Can you post a link to the mod please?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

imnotron

Quote from: xenovanis on August 31, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
I found a missing comma.  ;)

'customhead_body' => array ($txt['customhead_body_settings_menu'])

should be

'customhead_body' => array ($txt['customhead_body_settings_menu']),

Can you post a link to the mod you installed?

Quote from: K@ on August 31, 2010, 03:10:26 PM
Oh, ******! Now Xen's done it!

What did I do now? Stop blaming me!  :P

the modd i tried to install and it failed - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2686

xenovanis

lol @K@  ;D

Install the mod again and after installing, replace Admin.php with the one I uploaded. That should do it.

I'll report this mod for having an error.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

imnotron

Quote from: xenovanis on August 31, 2010, 03:22:59 PM
Umm

Did you get the errors after the uninstall or before?

Can you post a link to the mod please?

I got the error from first post - after installing it - Then after K@ found the issue - I deleted the slected code he   mentioned - and it worked ( went to packages uninstalled that mod ( test failed on admin.php ) other then that it said sucessfully uninstalled - Then you uploaded the admin.php where you the the , with the selected code htat i deleted - and i uploaded that

imnotron

ok deleted the admin.php - Installed the custom  script mod - re-uploaded the admin.php that you fixed - seems to be working perfectly now

imnotron

Would this script - that i am installing that orginally screwed up my admin section - allow me to make full page script ( that affects the hole forum ?

xenovanis

Glad it's fixed :)

Quote from: imnotron on August 31, 2010, 03:32:25 PM
Would this script - that i am installing that orginally screwed up my admin section - allow me to make full page script ( that affects the hole forum ?

I'm not sure, best to ask this in the support topic for the mod here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=394952.0

I installed it and can't make heads nor tails of it  ???

However interesting is that it installed fine and I am able to access the adminpanel without having to modify the file Admin.php. Weird..

imnotron

Quote from: xenovanis on August 31, 2010, 03:37:09 PM
Glad it's fixed :)

Quote from: imnotron on August 31, 2010, 03:32:25 PM

I'm not sure, best to ask this in the support topic for the mod here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=394952.0

I installed it and can't make heads nor tails of it  ???

However interesting is that it installed fine and I am able to access the adminpanel without having to modify the file Admin.php. Weird..

Thats weird, I only have a few small mods installe like 3 i believe.   well i am glad its fix and unsure why it happend - thanks to you both

xenovanis

Advertisement: