News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

error in managesetting.php help me plssss

Started by king999, September 03, 2010, 05:03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

Quote from: xenovanis on September 03, 2010, 02:25:36 PM
How odd. Could you try attached one once again?

Also, if you have cache enabled, try clearing it in Admin -> Maintenance -> Forum Maintenance
I did notice his was modified for Aeva or whatever it's called, so maybe the default with the small block for the MOD would suit him, but I don't know what all MOD's he's installed and what-not.

king999

xenovanis

Quote from: IceXaos on September 03, 2010, 03:12:07 PM
I did notice his was modified for Aeva or whatever it's called, so maybe the default with the small block for the MOD would suit him, but I don't know what all MOD's he's installed and what-not.

I found at least 4 installed mods. The errors don't make sense though  :(

I'll have another try.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

IceXaos

Maybe just install the MODs, then use the default ManageSettings.php, and re-install the MODs checking for any errors after each MOD.  A lot of random lines are missing from what I saw, which may have been a coincidental error, or a problem with one of the MODs / your permissions / etc.  If you do this, make sure you check after installing every MOD.

king999

Quote from: xenovanis on September 04, 2010, 03:15:57 PM
king999,

Try again please?  :)
Now i got this Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/sharethe/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 2208

xenovanis

Sorry for the late reply, king999. I had the flue.

How are you uploading this file? What ftp program are you using?

Advertisement: