News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Defalt avatar

Started by Jue, December 22, 2010, 04:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jue

I have DefaultAvatar1.4ForSMF2x.zip already installed on my forum.

It's a fantastic mod, however, it doesn't display the avatar in the memberlist whilst using Dynamic Memberlist. Is there just a little bit of code to make this happen?

cicka

Quote from: Jue on December 22, 2010, 04:27:59 PM
I have DefaultAvatar1.4ForSMF2x.zip already installed on my forum.

It's a fantastic mod, however, it doesn't display the avatar in the memberlist whilst using Dynamic Memberlist. Is there just a little bit of code to make this happen?

It would be better if you posted this at that add on support thread so its coder can help you best.

Jue

Which one though, as i'm using two mods and hope that they will work together somehow!

cicka

Quote from: Jue on December 22, 2010, 04:31:42 PM
Which one though, as i'm using two mods and hope that they will work together somehow!

You can post at whatever add on thread you like :)

Jue

It's not a need, if no one is available to see this and help then ey well!

Arantor

Or you could use the now-unsupported default avatar mod I wrote that should natively support the dynamic memberlist mod, assuming that was written to use the proper methods of getting avatars.

http://arantormods.com/index.php?action=media;sa=item;in=8 until the end of December when the site closes. Oh, and it doesn't explicitly work on SMF 2.0 RC4 but using emulation it should.

Jue

Bravo! It worked. Thank you very much. :)

Arantor

Awesome. Just note that it will *not* be available after December 31st 2010 when the site closes for the reasons stated in the announcements board.

Advertisement: