News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

The SMF Sex Line

Started by IceXaos, September 19, 2010, 10:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

Just curious, but if Google Adsense gives you "related ads", why would I be getting sex advertisements?  Our content has nothing to do with that, and when we were using phpBB3, we didn't have that, we had gaming ads. It's not a big deal to me really, but I do get a lot of odd comments on that.

Also, I'm wondering ... Would this legally be considered linking to adult content?

kaamaru

If you recently added the advertisements, it could be that Google hasn't worked out what your site is about yet. When I visited your site I got ads about web hosting.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Ha ha ha. Try to remove that sexy signature of yours and see how. Just kidding.

You can use adsense filter to filter such such from appearing on your forum. I hope somebody have a good list of filter too and share them here.

IceXaos

Quote from: ahrasis on September 19, 2010, 10:09:34 AM
Ha ha ha. Try to remove that sexy signature of yours and see how. Just kidding.

You can use adsense filter to filter such such from appearing on your forum. I hope somebody have a good list of filter too and share them here.
She shall never be removed! >:[  Lol, she's a kickass dancer, and starting to be an actress.

Anyways, yeah I've seen the filter before, but never really used it.  I was just wondering if it's normal for SMF boards to bring them, or if it was something I've done.

Advertisement: