News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Rank Set

Started by PurpleCrow, September 25, 2010, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCrow

Ok, I admit it, I'm bored  ::) This is my last post containing random graphics for today  ;D

EDIT: The preview shows Admininstrator spelt incorrectly - the actual badge has been corrected and is spelt right. I'll change the preview ASAP.

A set of ranks that can be used on any kind of forum, on both dark and light backgrounds.

Format: PNG, PSD included

Please dont repackage, redistribute or claim these as your own, I will hit you.

Preview:

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Deaks

you will hit me .... sweet  :)

look good btw :D
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

PurpleCrow

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Oya

nice icons thanks for sharing

PurpleCrow

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Hasta La Vista

Rix_

You spelt Administrator as Administratior

PurpleCrow

OMG!! I never noticed that!!

Thanks for pointing it out.

*runs and dies in a dark corner*
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Hasta La Vista

Thanks for the update!

PurpleCrow

Quote from: Hasta La Vista on September 26, 2010, 09:01:03 AM
Thanks for the update!

My pleasure! Still cant believe I spelt it wrong lol its because the "i" is next to the "o" and I dont pay much attention when typing lol. Twit!
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

azeites

Good rank images... thanks ;)

Advertisement: