[Preview] Iceland

Started by akyhne, October 04, 2010, 10:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akyhne

A theme I've been working on for some time.

bloc

Nice ideas..but the use of 3d-boxes and then flat round corners looks a bit odd. :)

Will be interesting to see where it goes though.

Akyhne

bloc

No, "display", where you got the extruded 3d-like posts.

Akyhne

sAce

Akyhne

It's mainly .css and images

bloc

Quote from: Akyhne on October 04, 2010, 12:11:21 PM
Any suggestions?
Well, the header should maybe be more like those boxes. Go along with that idea and expand upon it, perhaps. Not sure what kind of look/style you are after though.

Akyhne

I guess the problem is I changed my mind halfway, about what the theme should be about lol. the display was actually the first part I made.

I basically got tired of square and rounded corners, and wanted to do something else.

Jntg4

Free Domain Name: http://www.co.cc/?id=167358

Road Rash Jr.

Blue and green colors are not to my liking but that's not to say some might like that combination.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Akyhne

DoctorMalboro

I do not like the green and light blue combination you did in the info box. but it's a nice theme :)

jamescharley

Hi,I like your themes a lot and looking forward for your more themes..I need some help!
I am looking for a theme related to health for my new website..Any source or link?
Or any suggestions which themes suites better from your collection for my new website?

Akyhne

Robert.

willemjan

I really like the idea to make something different then straight or rounded edges! I don't like the colour combinations. The green and blue make the forum look cold and it's quite hard on the eyes. Maybe you should look into changing the blue to something else :)

Akyhne

Well, Iceland is a cold place ;)
I need to update those images, as quite a lot has been improved. However, I can't settle for a proper header.

Akyhne

This theme changed a bit. Dropped the "cornered"  corners and went for rounded only.

Also after some discussions in a hidden board, I got some feedback from friends and team members and changed some things. Looks a bit like "Harmonia", but then again Bloc "borrowed" the idea from me ;)

MrGrumpy

The category/boards look much nicer now
the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

Advertisement: