News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Table is missing

Started by tazgal, October 27, 2010, 12:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazgal

I have been having problems since I upgraded to 2RC3 from 1.1.11.  After the upgrade,  a mod crashed the site.  I got it up and running again.  However, when I installed a different mod, the same thing happened.  Anyway, after several times of reinstalling the files and then trying to install the mods and having the site crash, I finally have it working to a point.  When I go to create a new topic, I receive the following error:

Table 'xxxx_IC_20100615_010721.boards' doesn't exist
File: /hermes/web01/b2684/moo.xxxxa/smf/Sources/Post.php
Line: 425

How do I fix this?  By the way, backing up the forum and trying to recover from phpmyadmin did not work.  I checked the tables showing in phpmyadmin and the boards table is there.  All the posts and member information is there as well.  We just cannot create any topics.  I can upload the post.php file if that'll help someone figure out the problem. 

tazgal

I tossed everything and started from an old copy.  It's up and running. I only have a problem with Aeva Media 2.04 not saving the pictures.  When you try to save a picture this error comes up:

Cannot find proper destination on the server, please contact your administrator.

I can't find where to correct the settings, but at least we can post.

Advertisement: