AdBrite Inline Link Code

Started by rngrdanny22, April 09, 2010, 02:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rngrdanny22

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I searched around for a little while, but still get some contradicting info.

What file should the inline link code be placed in? I know it's supposed to go between the <body> tags, but I'm confused as to which file it needs to be placed.

Some search results said index.template.php, but others said display.template.php. Should it go in both? Which file would it need to be in to show the inline links on all pages of the forum?

P.S.: Ad Management mod is out of the question. I manually installed it on my theme, but the ads still wouldnt show.

I appreciate all the assistance you can provide!

Thanks!

Suki

bumping someone elses post  weird :)

if your code must be between <body> and </body> tags  then it could go in both index.template or display.template.php  file,   it all depends on how are you gonna used it.

if you want your code to appar on every part of your forum then put it on index.template

if you want the code only to apper on your post/ topics page  then put it on Display.template.php
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Mick.

I use "vibrant" and i have the code in the index.template.php  ;)

Advertisement: